What 12in droids should Hasbro make?
Here's my list,
12in Destroyer Droid (folds up)
12in Pilot Battle Droid with PK Droid.
12in Security Battle Droid (Same pose as the basic one)
12in Imperial Probe Droid with Launch Pod
12in Sith Probe Droid 3 Pack (they'd be 2in. tall)
12in STAP with Battle Droid
12in Bomar(sp?) Monk Droid
12in Electronic Trade Federation Droid Fighter (with light up eyes and Walk Mode)
12in 8D8 & Power (Gonk) Droid 2 Pack/with brander.
And you guys?
We think alike, my young Battle Droid friend. Though you are far more ambitious than I.
Anyway, the following five would make me REAL happy, Hasbro.
1) 2-1B (You already did a bang up job on small one a few years back. Now, let us see him at long last in all his glory.)
2) GONK! GONK! GONK! (enough said.)
3) FX-7 (Just blow-up the POTJ version. He's amazing. Possible "annoying" exclusive two pack with 2-1B. This baby would sell, Sell SELL!)
4) R4-M9 (He'd just look so cool next to my R5-D4.)
5) R3-T7 (Ditto. And the clear dome would be sure to kick!)
mark2D2, how do you feel about electronics sometimes included in the droids? I was thinking a 12" 2-1B with light up midsection would be cool if they did it right . . .
Yeah. That'd be real sweet actually.
While they're at it, a "Take care sir" voice chip would be fun. I love that line :)
Yeah. 2-1B is great. "Take care, Sir." I love how the droids are always so polite. And he's actually got quite a lot of screen time. He's in two movies. He deserves a 12 inch. Bring it on, Hasbro. Bring it on.
A GONK! droid would be cool. I like all the 6" droids in the 12" line for some reason. Especially R2-A6.
I love my TC-14 with it's voice chip and light up eyes. I didn't pick up the electronic C3-PO/R2D2 because it looked like they had been attacked with a can of brown spray paint by some local kids. Therefore a nice electronic C3PO and R2D2 would be nice to see as well as the above mentioned droids.