Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1

    Do you want to See Royal Guards in action?

    I don't know about you but i think the Royal Guards are very cool looking. I'd like to see them in action in ep3. Maybe an attempt on Palpatines life they stop? Maybe assisting Vader to kill Jedi. I don't care. But I think its time to see them in some serious butt kicking moves.

    billy

  2. #2
    of course. how could you say no?

  3. #3
    Uh, how is that possible when they can't even move their necks?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

  4. #4
    Originally posted by bigbarada
    Uh, how is that possible when they can't even move their necks?

    Good point.

    I'd love to see them in action, but that would require a resculpt from Hasbro.

    How come there are red guards in Palpatine's office in AOTC but there are still blue ones with the fuzzy tops elsewhere in the same film?

  5. #5
    Originally posted by stillakid
    How come there are red guards in Palpatine's office in AOTC but there are still blue ones with the fuzzy tops elsewhere in the same film?
    The Red guards are hand picked by Palpatine, and under his direct control. The Chancellor isn't really allowed to have bodyguards of his own, but he's been able to get away with it. The blue Senate guards are still under the command of the Senate itself. It's all in the Visual Dictionary.

    MTFBWY and HH!!

    Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

    AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

  6. #6
    Originally posted by JarJarBinks

    The Red guards are hand picked by Palpatine, and under his direct control. The Chancellor isn't really allowed to have bodyguards of his own, but he's been able to get away with it. The blue Senate guards are still under the command of the Senate itself. It's all in the Visual Dictionary.

    MTFBWY and HH!!

    Jar Jar Binks
    Thanks! I haven't picked that one up yet.

  7. #7
    Jonna
    Guest
    So let me ask something. If the Royal Guard figures come with something called a force pike and it has some sort of force lightning effect: Does it have anything to do with the force?

  8. #8
    nope. it's like the genosion's sticks.

  9. #9
    Jonna
    Guest
    Thanks Jason B, but what is it then like a cattle prod or something?

  10. #10
    yeah, basically a cattle prod. the term "electro-pike' coes to mind, but that may have come from somewhere else. maybe the Gungans. Yeah, thats it!! they are basically the same things as the Gungan's weapons. i think. o_0

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO