Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: NYC finds

Times Square TRU 6/30

Not much new. Got there at noon today and snagged the only two Han Endors I saw. Don't know if they had anything else at opening, but there were a bunch of Dookus too. For those who've been holding out on buying them, the Deluxe Obi-Wan & Mace were marked down to $3.90, and Nikto and Saesee Tiin have joined the $1.90 Clearance Club.

Also, if anyone still needs POTJ FX-7, Amidala Travel, Imperial Officers, Rebel Troopers, or Zutton, both Times Square & 14th Street had plenty of them.

Hitman

Re: Times Square TRU 6/30

Originally posted by Hitman
    Not much new. Got there at noon today and snagged the only two Han Endors I saw. Don't know if they had anything else at opening, but there were a bunch of Dookus too. For those who've been holding out on buying them, the Deluxe Obi-Wan & Mace were marked down to $3.90, and Nikto and Saesee Tiin have joined the $1.90 Clearance Club.

Also, if anyone still needs POTJ FX-7, Amidala Travel, Imperial Officers, Rebel Troopers, or Zutton, both Times Square & 14th Street had plenty of them.

Hitman
    AWESOME! I was waiting for any of the deluxe saga figures to go into clearance!

hello, TRU time square, put the POTJ figures in clearance! you have a whole wallful clooging up the pegs!

Times Square TRU 7/7

HAD: Endor Rebel Soldier/Qui-Gon/Djas Pur/Palpatine wave. (Of course by the time I got there I was only able to find a pair of Qui Gons, a single lonely Djas Pur, and a bunch of Endor soldiers). Plenty of 12" Jangos & Mace Windus tho.

DID NOT HAVE: Still no sign of the Acklay or anything with a red Battle Droid. Also didn't see ANYTHING on clearance this week. Personally I'm waiting for those 25th anniversary sets to get marked down...

Hitman

Times Square TRU 7/14

Nothin' new. Had a bunch of Endor Rebel Soldiers, Qui-Gons, and Dookus (and probably had the rest of that wave earlier in the day), but nothing I haven't seen before. Clearance bin had the POTJ Deluxe Leia & Amanaman for $4.90 each.

Hitman

times square TRU

nothing new

are there any good stores to get star wars figures old and new for a decent price in the midtown area. list as many as you know and where they are. please reply soon
    HELMET: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
    former room-mate.

LONE STARR: What's that make us?

HELMET: Absolutely nothing.

No. Sometimes the chelsea flea markets have stuff for decent prices though, but it is hit or miss.

I have never found anything decent in those flea markets. I've stopped trying.
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

Times Square TRU 7/21

Had Chewbacca, plenty of Han Solos, plenty of Dookus, and even a couple of Yodas (plus the rest of the usuals). No sign of Ki Adi Mundi or Teemto, nor did they get the exclusive X-Wing yet. Nothing new on clearance.

Hitman

Hitman,

thanks for the update. I will check it out sometime this week. I still need to get myself a Chewie and Han.
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!