Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: NYC finds

I'd like than you all, guys for your help (Hitman, converge...) I'm again in Spain, and I've been in new york, in San Francisco and in L.A. I have been in Forbidden planet, Tokio toy and Loves saves the day. Thanks for your help. I got my ephant mon the last day I was in New York, at times square toys 'r us, on 3rd december. I was trying for las time before leaving and at 2:30 p.m. an employed had a big chart with 12 ephants mon, with clone pilots...
    Good luck and thanks for your help again!

Yoda & DD

I saw the new Yoda & Destroyer Droid at TRU today... but I'm not gonna get them now.
    I'm sick and tired of rehashed figures... these two don't have much going for them, IMHO.

Just keeping this thread fresh until we start to get new stuff around here. Times Square TRU marked a bunch stuff down to $1.90. Mostly Jango Pilots, Watto, Teemto, and Lott Dodd.

Re: NYC finds

The next monday I'll arrive in New York and IŽll spend 18 days in the USA, and I think someone could help me. I was wondering how difficult is at this moment to get OTC Vintage stuff and how much are at Toys 'R Us or KB toys. In Europe these action figures are very overpriced and the are not so much. I have been in the USA 2 years ago exactly and I got a lot of SW stuff. IIs anybody outherefrom New York city? Could you tell me about prices at KB or Toys 'R Us? Thanks for youl help.

As someone who lived in NYC for 28 years, I can say to check TRU on 34th Street. Also the Forbidden Planet on Broadway. I believe it is on 12th street and Broadway. |If you are going into Queens I can give you alot of places there.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If you mean Forbidden planet, near Union Square I was there 2 years ago and They hadn't a lot of figures but I checked all the Toys 'R Us and I picked a lot of figures and ships. Yes, please, tell me about Queens.

TRU is no longer on 34th street in Manhatten. Has been closed for about three years now. Right now the Toys R US store on 44th and Broadway has an excellant selection. I was there on this past tuesday. The union square Toys R Us is usually a waste of time for me but give it a shot if you are in the area. Its right across from the park 16th street and south park ave I believe

Well dang, sorry about that. Last time i was there(about 3 years ago) it was there. Is the Forbidden Planet still there?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Okay, you have to rememebr I havent really been there in a few years so On Metroploitan Ave, there is a TRU. I used to get alot of stuff there. It is down by 69th st and Metro, across from the cemetary. It is in Metro Mall.

Also There was a comic store on Metro, east of Metro mall, across Woodhaven Blvd. They were a little pricey, Royal Collectibles I think was the name of it.

Down in Forest Hills, on Austin Stret, there is a store, dont know the name of it, but they also had some stuff there. Their prices werent too bad, a little mark up but you can check there.

Also, Sukons, it is on Crossbay Blvd, near Pitkin Ave. It is a toy store, they had high prices, but I dont know what they are now.

Down on Jamacia Ave, between 89th and 90th streets, Jasons Toy Store. Same as Sukons, pricey, but they sell them.

Also if you head up the Van Wyck Expressway, check the TRU over there, you cant miss it, it is about 2 miles after Shea Stadium, and you can see it from the Hihgway. While you are over there, get off the Van Wyck at 20th Ave exit, turn left at the light and go about 1/2 mile. on the right hand side is a shopping center, go into that Target. They have some stuff in there as well.

Hope that helps ya.

I'm leaving tomorrow morning and if I have time I'll check all these stores. Thanks for your information.