R2-D2 accessorises y'know hasbro.....

If we must have something small like yet another R2-D2 resculpt then at least pack the damn thing with accessories, the drinks tray from the sail barge scene, the lightsaber and all his little tools. Give him interchangeable legs so you can have him without the booster rockets or with them, make his front half detachable like the super battle droid and do one front with all his little panels open and the tools sticking out like he is in the endor bunker scene and the other as normal. Pack him with death star trench battle damage head too. Just a cool pack of interchangeable Artoo pieces. his cutting arm, electro charge arm, grabbing arm, computer interface hook up arm, antenna radar thingy, welding arm, all the great little gadgets and gizmos. Plus the hologram of Luke from jabbas palace plus a removable restraining bolt.

An R2 pack with all the trimmings would be so much more worthwhile than most of the R2 packs so far. This is how you should be thinking Hasbro. So get your heads out from where the sun don't shine and get to work on some real toys instead of the crap you've been churning out lately.

absolutely agree with everything said come on hasbro WAKE UP
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    The R2-D2 is an excellent idea.

Make an all in one Jedi Luke while you're at it. With Endor poncho and helmet, soft goods Jedi cloak, metal hilt, blade, interchangable hands (gloved, damaged, etc), some Emperor's wrath blue lightning, a Jabba's thug blaster, a bone , magnacuffs, and plenty of articulation.

While you're at it, you could do an all in one Tatooine Luke too, with T-16 toy, rifle, binoculars, wrench, blast helmet, metal hilt, blade, leather belt, stormtroopr belt, Imperial blaster, rope swing, plenty of articulation and whiney attitude.

But trust me on the R2-D2...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I'd love to get an R2 like that. I'd probably buy 2 or 3 if it looks right. Same goes for EP's Luke ideas.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Although if they did make R2 like that, it would mean ..............

NO MORE R2's EVER AGAIN
    Because they would have done all the different variations possible
    and we could close the book on our little rotund friend.
    Which would then in turn push Lucas into giving him more gadgets for yet another resculpt so I' m pushing for Ep3 R2 to include an intergalactic curling tong for Padme
    Planet Lunt...It is unavoidable........It Is Your Destiny.

That is an awesome idea. So many other action figure lines have figures that come with interchangeable arms, hands, legs, heads, etc.
    But not Hasbro.
    Im with you Jargo, Hasbro needs to just get a f**king clue.

Great idea, Jargo!!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis