Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Crap, I need to stop just going to SSG and check out some other movie sites I had no idea about Jon, thanks for the info about the movie. Even though DaFoe will be killer as well. Yeah the location change is crazy many fans (such as Rollo) will be ticked indeed...
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

I think Matt Damon would make a fine Matt Murdock/DD. I think overall Damon is a better actor than Affleck. And he looks more the part too.

I also heard that they're interested in Michael Clark Duncan for Kingpin. Now, I know Kingpin is a white guy in the books, but I think Duncan could really play the part. First, he's a good actor, second; he's big enough, and third, he's a known name.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Agree with you about Duncan. The black white thing wouldn't matter that much in my opinon. The only problem is can he remember how to walk like A human?
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

I thought I would bring this old thread back and say now that LOTRs is over (until December) I am really pumped for AOTC its amazing what A few new figs and 3 or 4 trailers will do for you...

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I am super pumped for Episode III! Only 1120 days to go!!

And then it will all be over.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

See what you've gone and done...

When's the DD movie coming out, anyway?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I don't know what to think of Ben Aflack as DD. Reminds me of George Looney as Batman. That was horrible casting, and I fear it will be the same with DD. All the actors for X Men hit the nose (as far as I am concerned), and Toby is a good Peter Parker. Why now go down hill w/ DD. If Kevin Smith is writing it shouldn't the story be great? I mean he is brilliant. I don't know we will just have to wait and see.

Oh Sith Worm, I am glad you came around to AOTC. Remember never judge a book by its cover (or title).
    If you want to find it you have to shop.