Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Dumped, not pumped!

I can't wait for LOTR! I have this great urge to see the Rings so bad and for some reason not A big of an urge for Epi.II. I don't know why i'm just not that excited anymore for some reason I feel as if it has been cheapened by the title and all the clone madness does any feel the same? I bet as it gets closer I will get more pumped, but for now pretty dumped!
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

If I didn't know the script and characters,locations etc I'd be pumped to see the movie but I know to much about it!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I dont so i am pumped.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I agree GNT I know way to much and i'm kicking myself for reading the spoilers! All this clone madness is to much for me. I believe as A friend of mine told me that origanly 'ol George intended the "Clone wars" to be two wars close to one another with the same people fighting against each other. (WWI and WWII), but over the years the clones ideas just got taken over buy the fans and like George was kind of forced to make it this way. I may be tottaly wrong but who knows I would have liked it better without all the clone crap!
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

And I thought I was the only one who was dying for LOTR and a little tired of SW. Did you catch the latest "Fellowship" trailer? Awesome.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

I'm not letting the title bother me and the spoilers don't really get me either.The spoilers in fact get me more interseted in the movie and make me want to see it more. I'm looking forward to LOTR myself.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Yeah, I don't believe anything about the new movie until I see it on screen!
    I also, am very excited about the LOTR trilogy, I bought the book trilogy long ago but 'till this day still have never read it! I've been trying lately, to prepare myself for the movie, but I never seem to have that much time

Originally posted by The 'Xir
    [BI also, am very excited about the LOTR trilogy, I bought the book trilogy long ago but 'till this day still have never read it! I've been trying lately, to prepare myself for the movie, but I never seem to have that much time [/B]
    You might just want to hold off on reading the books, at least until after you've seen the first movie. That way you won't go in with any pre-conceived notions or unrealistic expectations. I would watch the movie first, then read the book afterwards. However, "Fellowship" is an excellent read, and should soak up your evenings for the better part of a week.
    Last edited by ThomasLane; 10-08-2001 at 11:12 AM.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

I think you might be pumped BECAUSE you saw the trailer for LOTR and nothing yet for AOTC. Well, that's all about to change. G.Lu confirmed that the trailer for Episode II will be on Disney/Pixars Monsters Inc. So if you are truly wishing to remain "spoiler free" and want to see Monster's Inc. then be sure to show up AFTER the coming attractions. Consider this fair warning...

And will talk about being "pumped" after you see the trailer for AOTC...just in a different forum...

Actually, the reason I'm so pumped for LOTR is that it's been my favorite story of all time, and they're finally going to make a movie out of it (the cartoons don't count, mainly because they suck!). Sorry Mr. Lucas, but I love Tolkien's classic just a little bit more.

I was planning on taking the kids to Monsters Inc. anyway, so now it comes with a bonus. My four-year-old is a Star Wars nut too, so I'm sure he'll be bouncing out of his seat when the Ep. 2 trailer comes on.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com