Talking Cheerios die cast

surpised am I to hear that the Cheerios offer vailble is only in SW since live do I in the state next to where they are made.

Anyway I found this offer in a local IGA store in West central Wisconsin.
    At last I can reveal myself to the Jedi. At last I can get their autographs!

I read where the offer was only available in the southeast.

Either way, it sucks.

I live in NJ. . .we have the offer here. I just sent out for my set yesterday. I was under the impression that it was available throughout. . .that does suck. Actually alot of the boxes of cereal are now turning up with the lightsaber pens, and the Die-cast offers are becoming harder to locate.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Guess I'll just resort to ebay to getting the cars, I never saw the offers here.

I'm trying to get a full set of all the Andretti cars with all the variants like I still am trying to get with the Gordon Pepsi E1 cars.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Kmart

IVe seen most of the cereals with the die cast offers at KMart. Check those out just in case they are indeed in your area. I have a complete list of the cereals that come with the die cast offers and the other cool items, like the cup/bowl/ lightsaber pens and tattoos here.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Has Anyone that ordered these received them yet? And What does only in the SW mean?

Exclamation

Interesting; I found a few boxes at Target here in southern California (the SOUTH WEST). I went to another Target locally and their cereal prices were cheaper, but no offers on the boxes. I ordered the set of all 3 for $2.25 postage and a $.34 stamp (it'll be $.03 more after June 30).

SW = Star Wars
    SW = Steve Winwood
    SW = Safeway
    SW = Soapy wet
    SW = Small Wonder
    SW = south west (of the USA)
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega