Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Duel of the Fates Cinema Scene

Out of all of the cimema scences to do, why didn't hasbro make a cimema scence of the final battle? Does anybody know why, or was this toy never intended to be made?
    "At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge."

Darh Maul-Episode 1

It's a mute point for Hasbro/Kenner to do one since a two-pack Darth Maul vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi The Final Lightsaber Duel was produced. You only need the Qui-Gonn Jinn (Jedi Duel) to complete the scene. Probably also need to customize Qui-Gonn with the lightsaber wound!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I also think this was a missed opportunity for Hasbro! Even though we'd have been getting three resculpts in the set, I still think it would've been awesome to have Obi Wan, Qui-Gon, and Maul sculpted in a similar fashion to the Maul and Qui-Gon in the Tattooine Showdown 3-pack. I think they'd have looked great in battle poses, Maul in the middle, with each of their lightsabers held in slashes and parries and their outfits swooshing about kind of like Maul's robe from the Tattooine 3-pack!:happy:

that would make an awesome cinama scene! it could kinda look like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sith vs. jedi 5.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	2217  

and here is a picture of what his face expression should look like (took the picture from the DVD)

edit: damn it the pic filesize is too big to post

That would look awesome!!!!!!!!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

Yeah, that would be pretty cool.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

I seem to recall the Fan Club making a Duel of the Fates 3-Pack. But it was just a Jedi Duel Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Darth Maul packed with a Duel of the Fates CD single. That's as close as they're ever gonna have.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Well you can build a decent scene with the Soft Goods Maul, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn...

Of course a Cinema scene might have been nice but i don't know if I would have wanted yet another resculpt of QG, DM or OW... Actually yes, I know, I wouldn't.

actually I would've loved to see another resculpt of the three cause 1. they usualy put extra effords on the face expressions etc. on the cinema scenes and 2. we don't have one single obi or qui that looks like he's actually fighting against maul (except tatooine CS qui but he is wearing a poncho)
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP