It pays to go to Target at 8 in the morning!

Just got back from Target! They had tons of Luke and Darth Bespins, tons of Final Battle Jangos and Windus, and I even picked up the only Deluxe Anakin they had. I'm telling you, if you ever need something really bad...go to the store right as they open.

You know the last parking spot furthest from here? Well I'm one spot beyond that!
    You are right...I keep forgetting, I drive right by a Walmart and a Target in the morning on my way to work. They open at 8 AM and they stock overnight...

We are all foolish to travel all over God's great land looking for figures when timing is the key...get up and go shopping!

You got lucky. I've been to Walmart, Target, TRU when they first open and everytime they have nothing nada zip. Hard to believe that they've been out a month or so and I have only seen them once at one store. And they didn't have the Bespin Luke then. New Chewy and Han are gonna be a hard find.

I wish there was a target by me.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by JediDan
    New Chewy and Han are gonna be a hard find.
    No, they won't. I'm kinda getting tired of posting this, but here it goes again. In a month they will be everywhere. Currently they are 1 per case, because Hasbro needed to keep shipping the Bespin wave of figures, to meet demand. The very next case has 3 of each per case, so don't panic.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Only Han that'll be hard to get is probably the earlier white version of his droid caller thing, but if you want it like that, just paint it yourself.

I'm going to a TARGET and TRU in the morning on Friday, hopefully I'll find something new.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

You know what, JarJar, you should make a huge thread for all to see entitled,"In A MONTH THEY WILL BE EVERYWHERE!!!" That way, people can realize that they still have chances to find the new figures. They can also stop comlpaining (including myself) about not being able to find the newer figures, dooming their existence to barren stores.

Anyway, that's about it and I forgot what this post is about. Oh well, have fun.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!