Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Djas Puhr=Really cool figure

I just got my Djas Puhr for my loose ANH collection and he's awesome. I mean just a great looking figure and mine had a excellent paint job. Not to mention this guy looks like a million bucks standing next to potj Zutton. The colors go nicely togather. For anyone who hasn't got this guy you should pick him up. I can't wait till they make more ANH figs cause the sculpting is so nice on him

billyjack

You know the last parking spot furthest from here? Well I'm one spot beyond that!
    I have one coming from KB...I placed the order on line when they had one in stock...sounds cool....but Zutton...that is one figure that will never grace my collection...he's just friggin' ugly and a poor job on the figure to boot...(he's the only one todate I refuse to buy)

Are you crazy? j/k Zutton is an excellent figure. the sculpt is great. His head isn't big thats how the character looked exactly. He is great figure with good detail I think you should reconsider big time. check out this link

http://starwars.carrotnetwork.com/reviews/zutton.html

He in one of my favorite figures for sure. take a look

billy
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

Djas Puhr is a "Fair" figure IMO. He reminds me of an alien from Star Trek. Sorry, I can't wait for Ephant Mon......

I think the POTJ Zutton, looks like a Michael Jackson wanna-be in that jacket. And whenever I see him, it's like I think of that song, "Thriller" and then it's stuck in my head.

I'm looking forward to when I find one here.
    Giddy-up!

djas puhr might be a good looking figure and all, but...he doesn't do anything..so just pretty to look at in my opinion and i'm looking for some recreation value...

When I first saw that Djas Puhr was coming out, I was like, "Man, that's a nice looking figure." Anyway, I still haven't found him. Hopefully I can order the figure online or have my luck at one of our stores over here.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

Originally posted by Jedi Drew
    Djas Puhr is a "Fair" figure IMO. He reminds me of an alien from Star Trek. Sorry, I can't wait for Ephant Mon......
    He kinda looks like Frank Gorshin's alien character from an Original Star Trek episode, but that could be because I've only seen the figure in less detailed pictures.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Are Djas Puhr's knees articulated?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".