Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Further reduction on Queen's Starship?

I went to my local TRU (Orem, UT) the other day and was surprised to find a couple of Queen's starships still out on the floor. I talked with an employee about where they had come from since their stock had all been sold during the last clearance sale. It looks like their central warehouse is still trickling them down to local stores. He also mentioned the possibility of a 50% clearance discount off the $50 price tag just to get rid of them.

If they were smart, they would throw in all the pegwarmer Mon Mothmas and Lobots to get their pegs cleared.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

the master jedi
    $25 bucks for the royal starship!!!????? WOW! That's a good deal.

I also remember hearing a rumor many moons ago about Target having them for something obscene like $10. Did anyone else hear about that? I think I got it from a SSG post.

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

A long time ago, in a Toys R Us far, far away from my house...
    there was a discount sale that allowed me to get the Queen's ship for $33.00, but it turned out it was missing 2 panels. It was too far away to return it to the store I bought it from since I'd taken a day trip and scored it. I had heard of $24.99 tales, but I could never get a manager to give me it for that price.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

the master jedi
    $10 bucks? WOW!!! now that's what I call a deal.

10 bucks for Royal Starship??? I've heard 10 bucks for AT-AT and I think that's already an incrrrrrrredible price. If I see an AT-AT at 10 bucks, I'll get myself a whole battalion!! Royal Ship at 10 bucks, a whole squadron

the master jedi
    If I see a Starship for 10 bucks I'd buy some, keep 1 and sell the rest for at least twice the price. I'm not a scalper but I get 'em for that price why not.

TO MASTER JEDI...

If you want to be on the s-list of the majority of SSG posters, I'd keep your resale intentions under your hat. It's a touchy subject in these parts.

Oh don't worry about me scalping. I couldn't even dream of scalping.
    I'd only sell Star Wars stuff and give the money to some sort of charity like the salvation army or something.

"I feel a great disturbance in the Force... as if somebody said, 'Oh don't worry about me scalping. I couldn't even dream of scalping. I'd only sell Star Wars stuff and give the money to some sort of charity like the salvation army or something.' and thought we'd believe them."
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**