Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Admiral Motti

Admiral Motti

Just got my second Admiral Motti. I decided to open this one. Am I nuts? Some might think so. But this is a great looking figure. I'm glad i opened this one. looks good with dst, vader ctc, and stormi ctc. you should all pick one up

billy

I've been thinking about getting one. I just find it hard to cough up $15 for a loose figure. Same goes for the CTC Leia. So you think they are worth it?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I'd get him, but I'm awfully offended by the two spelling errors on his Commtech chip summary. For something so limited, he feels like a rushed job.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

He's very cool. but he's only good for standing there. Not like you can do too much with him. But I had to have him. Very cool. who thought motti would ever have a figure.

billy
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

I only got one of these when they came out (how I managed to find one at retail escapes me to this day). Glad I did, and you're right: he looks great beside CTC Vader and the other Imperials. Too bad he can't bend at the knees so he can sit down whilst being choked.

Motti is great. However, there were tons around here for a while. I would trip over them in looking for other figures. Same with Leia. But I do like the figure. He's "neat"
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Yeah QLD, I thought we'd NEVER get rid of those 2 peg warmers.
    May the force be with you.

I wouldn't classify them as peg warmers, but at the time of their release, they were easily found around town.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Quite-Long Dong, I never saw Motti in the stores where I live!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

That sucks! I wish I had known then. Oh well. Hindsight is 20/20
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"