Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just Wondering....

Have there been any Ree Rees, devarian, or trandoshin jedi, because those are my favorite species.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

While there may have been some in the EU somewhere, I'm pretty sure there have been no Gran (like Ree-Yees), Trandoshan, or Devaronian Jedi in the films so far. It's kind of hard to tell if there are any in the Geonosis arena or not.

What's a devarian? Nope, no Trandoshans or Grans that I've seen, but I'm not sure what a devarian looks like . . .

I believe he's refering to a Devaronian, the same species as Labria from the Mos Eisley Cantina in ANH. And no, none that I have noticed in the movies.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	labria.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	2216  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Ya i ment Devaronian, i'm a bad speller, and what about Bossk's speicies, are there any jedi of them.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

Bossk's species is Trandoshans, so as far as the movies go we have never seen one yet. Doesn't mean that there arn't any though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

There are not enough Trandoshans in the rest of the films for my liking.
    Bossk was cool and a Jedi Trandoshan would be excellent, maybe a Trandoshan with a Wookie Padawan
    Planet Lunt...It is unavoidable........It Is Your Destiny.

Just play Star Wars Galaxies when it comes out at the end of the year, and you can try to become a Trandoshan Jedi.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

If I become a Trandoshan Jedi, can I take a Wookie Tea Boy.......... er I mean Padawn.

I take 2 sugars Chewbacca, And would it kill you to tidy up around here once in a while
    Planet Lunt...It is unavoidable........It Is Your Destiny.

I assume that GL doesn't really use Tradoshans is because he didn't have anything to do with the creation of that species. Irvin Kershner had Bossk thrown together from spare parts just before shooting, because the giant purple octopus in the script either wasn't ready or was never created on time. Kershner made a lot of decisions on set, without the council of GL that affected the way we saw SW. For instance, he never even filmed the Wampa attack of the Rebel base, because he thought the Wampa creatures looked stupid and unconvincing. Other "Kershner-touches": Chewie's howl after the shield doors are closed on Hoth; Han's "I know" response to Leia declaration of love ("I love you too" was what was written in the script and GL was so angry that he almost ordered a reshoot); Han's tortured posture inside the Carbonite block; Han pounding the Falcon with his fist ala Fonzi from Happy Days; even Luke's terrible battering by Vader leaving him nearly incapacitated at the end of the film where just some of the many ways Kershner influenced ESB.

Speaking of Jedi, I wonder if it is possible for a Gamorrean to become a Jedi.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis