I Collect Star Wars Mainly But Can Anybody Help Me With Vintage Chips Figures???

HI GUYS,
    I KNOW THIS IS A BIT CHEEKY DOING THIS ON SIR STEVES SITE BUT IT IS MY LAST RESORT .THE THING IS THAT MY FIRST LOVE IS STAR WARS VINTAGE FIGURES BUT JUST LATELY (AFTER I SAW CHIPS 99 ON T.V.)I HAVE GOT TO GET THE VINTAGE CHIPS TOYS I HAD AS A KID.
    COULD ANYBODY LET ME KNOW WHERE I CAN GET MOMC VINTAGE CHIPS FIGURES AND TOYS ETC AS I HAVE TRIED EVERYWHERE BUT I CAN,T FIND ANY.I,M IN THE U.K. BUT AM WILLING TO BUY FROM THE U.S.A. OR ANYWHERE ELSE THAT HAS GOT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THSI GREAT PROGRAMME.

THANKS

DATHLEE

Try mainstreethobbies.com or plasticdreams.com those are the only places I know of that sell some of the more obscure vintage toy lines.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis