Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Next Week'sTarget Ad

BUY YOUR BASIC FIGURES THERE WHILE YOU STILL CAN (if you haven't already or choose to)! Basic figures are going up to $5.44!

Others advertized-

Deluxe Action Figures- $7.44
    Jango Fett's Target game- $12.44
    Jango Fett's Slave I- $19.44
    AOTC CCG Booster packs- $1
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Yeah, sweet Target.
    At least the Slave I price is slipping again. But I, and everyone else could probably do without the re-price-hike on the basic figures.

i'm sure that we all know this but tru and some other stores can do price matches so use the ad to your advantage
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

It's still a good price, and I'd much rather give Target the business - they don't get the Walmart type of scum.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

The Targets over here aren't open yet, but I think in July sometime. That should be a good place to find new figs since it hasn't opened yet.
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

LT, a little rough on WM you are. Targets get jerks and scalper types just like WM.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Down he WM is like really bad, so i wouldn't go so often if it wasn't 2 feet away, whille Target is like a few miles and i can't walk that far, but my TRU is right next to MY WM so i go there alot to the people are real nice.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

My problem with the Wal-Marts in my area is that they're white trash magnets. Target doesn't seem to get quite as many lowlifes shopping there, so that's why I prefer Target as well.

Maybe I'll finally buy a Slave I, now that the price is down to $20....

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Originally posted by Forhekset
    My problem with the Wal-Marts in my area is that they're white trash magnets.
    Uhh, sorry. I guess I'll either stay away or shave off my mullet, change my NASCAR T-shirt, and move out of the trailer park.

All right! The booster packs are going down to $1. I guess I'll stock up. That's what...20 cents a card, I think that's the best price yet!

Now what's up with them lowering the price on basic figs., then advertising a higher price? Isn't that kind of...what's the word I'm looking for?...stupid?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas