Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

AOTC Queen's Royal Starship

Has anyone heard if this will ever get made? Next to Dooka's escape "sail" ship, this silver Stealth bomber is awesome. With some kind of "exploding" action would top it off. And it HAS to have that incredible "bomber" sound effect.

The Senatorial Yacht is risky...sure, it's a cool-looking ship, but will stores stock a high-ticket item that has only a few minutes of screen-time, and is only seen from the outside?

I think the best route for this ship is an Action Fleet sized toy that comes with an AF landing platform, 4-inch-scale ship ramp and 2-sided full-backdrop of the lower part of the ship (one clean, one blasted)

That way, kids can afford it, collectors can re-enact it, and diorama builders can use this and the upcoming AF N-1 fighters to recreate a small-scale Coruscant skyline.
    Last edited by Lord Tenebrous; 06-12-2002 at 12:37 AM.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
    The Senatorial Yacht is risky...sure, it's a cool-looking ship, but will stores stock a high-ticket item that has only a few minutes of screen-time, and it only seen from the outside?
    I hope so!
    Smaller scale ships are useless and incompatible with the standard 3 3/4 line so we need to have this ship full size. I'm sure it won't happen for exactly the reasons you give, but maybe if enough people clamor for it, Hasbro will consider it.

Hey I want this ship too!! The thing sounds just like one of the old WW2 bombers. I loved this sound effect.
    And Dooku's Solar Sailor had better be in the works too. I want one that has the ability to open up and then extend the sails.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Sorry there JangoFett96, but I think it is just about over for the 'Canes. Lord Stanley's Cup is coming to Detroit, and I don't think it's leaving this time!
    Stupidity should be painful.

I doubt this will happen. It will be a repeat of the Ep. I Starship. I bought one from Amazon b/c I got if for half price and this is when they first came out. Besides, how many people do you know that actually bought it?
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Originally posted by Sidiously Darth
    I doubt this will happen. It will be a repeat of the Ep. I Starship. I bought one from Amazon b/c I got if for half price and this is when they first came out. Besides, how many people do you know that actually bought it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	all in favor.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	2215  

Originally posted by stad
    Sorry there JangoFett96, but I think it is just about over for the 'Canes. Lord Stanley's Cup is coming to Detroit, and I don't think it's leaving this time!
    I dont think that Detroit has won their 4th game, have they? When the series is over and there is a winner, THEN we can make that assumption cant we?
    My team is still in it.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

I doubt we'll get the Yacht made, but Padme's cruiser I wouldn't mind seeing. Considering to scale with figures it'd probably be about the size that the Royal Starship was I think it would be made to scale or just 1-2 notches off of 1:1 scale. Actually I think it would be smaller than the Royal Starship was, plus it'd probably have less features - AOTC R2 (R2 w/ Holo Leia mold) would be a good pack-in for it too. Considering all the features and such that made the Royal Starship $100, I think even a scale Cruiser would be a considerable amount less.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Hey Stad,
    Sorry I didnt mean to sound so harsh there. Detroit has pretty much won it, but I am trying to keep the positive attitude you know.