View Poll Results: Do you want a Hasbro 12'' scale forum?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

59 96.72%
  • No, it can stay in the Saga Forum.

2 3.28%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I wouldn't personally have any use for a 12" forum, as I don't collect the 12" line. However, I voted "Yes" because then the Saga forum wouldn't get so cluttered up with posts about 12" figures that I don't care about.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

The only reason I voted yes is because there was no "*&@% ^$#)*^ %^&$#*& yes!!" option!

I have only in the past 3 years or so started collecting the 12". But they are my favorites now.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Yes! I'm surprised that the question even has to be asked. There is a separate forum for the cancelled MM line and one for the Playskool line which debuted two months ago. Why the 12" line has been ignored is beyond me.

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Yes! I'm surprised that the question even has to be asked. There is a separate forum for the cancelled MM line and one for the Playskool line which debuted two months ago. Why the 12" line has been ignored is beyond me.
    Well actually, the Playskool forum seems to have been removed.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

The MM forum was created because the line has gone "vintage" like Kenner and because Hasbro is restarting it, plus it has a core following.

Playskool didn't work out, not enough discussion was had so its threads were put into Saga... or was it OTHER? I forgot which.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oh heck yeah. The prospect of a dedicated 12" SW forum is the only reason I signed up a couple weeks ago. There's hardly any room for SW talk on the 12" GIJoe/military forums I haunt and equally tight space in 3 3/4" forums. Discussion can get just as involved as any other aspect of collecting and I think once threads get going they may detract from those host boards.

There's a ton of stuff to be shared, like the art of the body swap, head swaps, hand swaps, ect. that the average 3 3/4" collector delving into the 12" realm may never have thought of. As long as people can cast off the belief that 12" figures are "dolls" for lonely middle aged men, there’ll be room for a place to learn more.

If you build it, they will come...
    MTFBWY, FMTPO!!!

Who voted no? Only one person did? I voted yes....
    Who could it be......
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

Only 1:

Originally posted by SirSteve
    If I do that then I would here from those that only collect vehicles, deluxe, play sets, accessories, role playing, etc., etc....

Sorry, I was wrong:

Originally posted by Darth Annexis
    I vote no...just because I would never visit it....sorry

the 12'' models are that cool.. I love the new ones.
    "It takes more than one step to go the extra mile for someone"

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks