Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    here is my own Sale of the Droids.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	saleofdroids.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	170.9 KB 
ID:	3563  
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Dar' Argol
    Its moved. Hmmm . . . . . .seems we might need a place for all these pics . . .
    There's a thread for SSG member collections in the Customizing/Dioramas. If you move it there, I'll merge it with that thread.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I think you bent your wookie.

Nice job of displaying all that stuff. If I tried that my 2-year old would have everything pulled down and my 7-year old would be bugging me to open everything.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Cool pics scruffziller... Can't wait to see more pics!

Cheers
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

Here are some pics of my collections. I have recently moved to a new house that has much more shelving for displying, so I'll post new pictures once everything is set up!

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/mand...ollection.html
    [url=http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/mandalorian/customs.html]Check Out My Customs[/url]

[url=http://www.thecustomalliance.com/eardley/default.asp]Proud Member Of The Custom Alliance[/url]

Nice collections, guys. I have recently re-worked my display area to where about 80% of my 400+ MOMC figures are displayed. (Of course, not all can be individually seen. Some have to be lined up behind others for space reasons.) I'll try to put some pics up soon.

Keep posting more!

J

Here is a pic or two of my Star Wars room. I could go on for hours explaining the details, but the enormicy of the room should speak for itself.

Name:	~lwf0013.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	115.9 KB 
ID:	3627  

This room has just about everything except I only have about 20 of the 12" and only the new micro machines. Anything and everything to do with the 3" action figures, I have (minus a few small things)

Name:	~lwf0015.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	159.6 KB 
ID:	3628  

The room is about 13' by 14' with a 6' square walk in closet filled with other toys and about 100 or more duplicate figures. Everything on the walls is a different figure. The only duplicates displayed would be the opened ones on the floor.

Name:	~lwf0017.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	143.6 KB 
ID:	3629  

I know its hard to see all of the details, because there is so much. I know others may have bigger collections but I love mine to death. It will never be sold and hopefully never be boxed up. I have over 100 figures opened to play with so I do let kids into the room...supervised of course. If you have any questions you may email me at Z28Johnny@MSN.com.

Name:	~lwf0018.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	122.3 KB 
ID:	3630