Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I've only seen one of these things where I live but my brother snatched it before I could. Dang, I want them bad.

Originally posted by master jedi
    I've only seen one of these things where I live but my brother snatched it before I could. Dang, I want them bad.

master jedi you have a nice brother
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT

master jedi you have a nice brother

He sure is. That's why when he's sleeping tonight I'll put his hand in some warm water.

Actually, they already made Jar-Jar, Yoda, and Darth Maul....along with a few others. They only sold them in Japan, though a few did make it to the states. These were actually "superdeforms" and I'm not sure they could "talk". They sold really well in Japan, which is why they made some for the US.

Personally, I'm kinda torn with these things. They look cool! But that's about all. I did manage to find 1 Boba Fett!

The problem I have with these things is the LOUSY sound bites, seriously...the CommChips sound better. Which is pretty BAD considering the size of the Palmtalker.

I will probably buy the full set, if I ever find them.
    May the force be with you.

Still waiting to find them anywhere...

Originally posted by master jedi
    He sure is. That's why when he's sleeping tonight I'll put his hand in some warm water.
    Your so nice But he deserves it
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by stillakid
    Still waiting to find them anywhere...
    If you lived in Cincy, especially the east side, you'd be finding them. I've seen them a few times, all of them, and keep passing them up. They're cute, but not worth $10.00. That money is going toward the deluxe figures....

Ditto. I've been been drooling over pictures of the "naked wave" for weeks now. Mmmmm... Amanaman...
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

ThomasLane you are a sick, sick man, hehehe!

I found Chewie, C-3PO, and R2! Still looking for Vader and Stormie! I must say, R2-D2 has the most realistic lines from the movies!
    May the force be with you.

Which alternate universe are you guys living in that provides Palm Talkers to the consumers? How do I get over there?