Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Start checking your local Wal-Mart--my girlfriend got the last three (C-3PO, R2-D2, and Stormie) for me yesterday at the local Wally World. They're every bit as adorable as their brethren.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by master jedi
    I thought I was the only person to call Wal-Mart Wally-World.

Youre not alone as it seems
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

My brother used to work at Wal-Mart and he called it "unholy pit of burning hell!"

Originally posted by bigbarada
    My brother used to work at Wal-Mart and he called it "unholy pit of burning hell!"
    That's funny 'cause that's exactly what I call K-Mart.

I think the whole "Wally World" thing is pretty much universal...even in a galaxy far far away.

As for the Alternate Univers that I live in, it is Kentucky. Where palm talkers are the HIGHLIGHT of Star Wars finds and Duros/Shmi waves clog the pegs to NO END! It is a DARK, DARK place and I feel so cold...
    May the force be with you.

I think that I have the distribution strategy figured out. Hasbro starts stocking shelves on the East coast and whatever is left over at the bottom of the box is offered to us over on the other side. That would be "nothing!"