Djas Puhr, Palpatine for trade

I've got a MOMC Saga Palpatine and a MOMC Saga Djas Puhr for trade. Here's what I'm looking for (loose and complete, or carded):

POTF2 Dark Trooper (EU)
    POTF2 Kyle Katarn (EU)
    POTF2 Spacetrooper (EU)
    POTF2 B'omarr Monk
    POTF2 Oola & Salacious Crumb
    POTF2 Wuher
    POTF2 Max Rebo Band Pairs - Barquin D'an and Droopy McCool
    POTF2 Max Rebo Band Pairs - Joh Yowza and Sy Snootles
    POTF2 Princess Leia Commtech (hood up)
    POTF2 C-3PO Freeze Frame (removeable limbs)

PM me or email me at der_wanderer@email.com if you're interested in either fig. Thanks.
    Last edited by Forhekset; 06-13-2002 at 07:40 AM.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Registered
    Still live in logan WV for the 3rd freaking time!
    Hey,
    I have loose complete Death Star droid with Mouse droid. Not sure if I have the FF though. I may be looking for Djas Phur..will know after tonite. LMK if your insterested.
    Chad
    lemure77@yahoo.com
    Good hunting to all

You say you have a Palpatine I see. I need him as well, but I don't have anything on your WANTS list above. email me if nobody has what you're looking for, and we can see if there's anything else I have left you might want.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Hey guys, I no longer need:

Zuckuss
    Death Star Droid
    Ree-Yees
    Max Rebo Band Pairs - Max Rebo and Doda Bodonawieedo

But I'm still looking for all the rest of 'em. DahrJin, will do.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Forhekset: "I've got a MOMC Saga Palpatine (w/ purple spots on his face)"...

Sorry, not that it is my business but perhaps you did not know that all the Supreme Chancellor Palpatines have purple spots on their faces. This is not a variant nor an error, it is in fact the way the figure was produced

Originally posted by julian
    Forhekset: "I've got a MOMC Saga Palpatine (w/ purple spots on his face)"...

Sorry, not that it is my business but perhaps you did not know that all the Supreme Chancellor Palpatines have purple spots on their faces. This is not a variant nor an error, it is in fact the way the figure was produced
    Hrm, I thought I read somewhere that two versions of the figure were coming out - an initial release with the purple spots, and then another "corrected" figure? That sucks, I wanted one without the spots to open....

I'll edit my original post so I don't seem like some eBay fool.

Both figs are gone.