How many posts in a thread is too many for you to read?

I have noticed threads here that go 200+ posts. Other than the staff (who SHOULD read every post), how many of you actually go through and read 50, 60, 70 and more posts on a thread if there are that many before posting your own reply.

Do you do it only on threads that interest you? Or Are you retentive like me and feel that you have to read every post to make sure your opinion has not already been expressed.

It kind of stinks sometimes, though, when I run out of time to make a post because I have to read 200+ posts (that fist fight thread is pretty popular) before I reply.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Usually I take the time to read through multiple post pages when they're not very long but when it comes to 7+ page threads that I haven't read a single post of I'll just skim through the threads and try to get the general idea of what's going on.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

With over 100,000 posts since August, I don't think I *could* read every post; but as a regular poster, I usually read the first 10-20 posts and then skip to the end and read about 50-60 posts PRIOR to where I'm about to post to get a general feel unless it has a good flow and came on very quickly.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop?

I generally don't pop onto the ends of already established very long threads, but on that rare occasion, I make an honest attempt to read all of the posts so as not to repeat someone else's statements and to gather the variety of opinions before arriving at a conclusion of my own. It's only fair.

I used to be intimidated by threads that had 50+ posts. Now if I haven't been keeping up on a certain thread with multiple posts, I just skip to the last page and catch up on what has been said lately. If I find that I am missing something, I'll keep going back to the previous pages. No biggie anymore!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

If theres over, like 20 replies, I usually don't bother, because I figure whatever I have to say has already been said. Good thing this post only had 4 replies when I first saw it!

I think we should have more threads with less posts. People see the thread titles more than the actual post itself. I hardly put up any new threads anymore for fear of them being moved to another thread I would not have been able to find with the search use and the time I have. And because I do that if I bring a newer point up in a thread that's under that category, someone who might respond to what I say may not be see it because they don't bother to look at a thread they've already looked through. It may be more orderly, but the spice and the thrill are gone.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!