Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Do Not Send To 34 Albany Rd Marlton New Jersey

Luckily i found the posts about tastetesta, elitertsfps2002, thedestroyer2000, today, because i sent him a darktrooper, haun and tauntaun, and a imperial scanning crew trooper yesterday. He did the same to me gave a fake name, a fake tracking number, lied about shipping, etc. Well luckily i went to the post office to see what i could do and since the package had not been delivered yet they could, i called the post office in marlton new jersey and had them hold the package and return to sender it was to be delivered tommorow thursday. To the people who posted about him i thank you and am considering sending you a free figure at my expense for saving me the stuff listed above. Now with a little luck my package wont slip through their fingers and i will get my stuff back. Thanks again

DONT SEND TO THIS ADRESS

34 ALBANY RD
    MARLTON NEW JERSEY
    Good Traders= Lord Tenebrous, Brentfett, jonboy, cohens4, rynobot, btuck15,sith_killer_99,bobaphil,johnyhero,bount3hntr,evil j

Glad you hopefully saved yourself from being ripped off by that scumbag. That's why I have been keeping my eye on the trading forum and trying to warn people whenever he posp up for a trade. You need to get with the others that were ripped off, or almost ripped off and take report this scumbag to his local police. Make sure to include any emails and the address of these forums where he has been posted about. And good luck.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Could a moderator or an admin perhaps make this thread sticky? And bold the title somehow? It'd probably save alot of traders and buyers some head and heartache.
    LMS

I almost got ripped off by him too and had a online "talk" with him today to no avail. I was supposed to get a Target Y-Wing for Jango Final Battle, Dooku, Luke Bespin Non Bloody and a POTJ Dirty Biker Scout. Was too good to be true. But I'm glad you were able to stop your package from getting there. The post office is usually good about that kind of stuff.

Jedi Nerd
    He tried to get me this week. I had a couple of figures I put up for trade and he e-mailed me and told me that he wanted to trade. He said that he wanted me to send them out the next day and that he would send his out too. Then said he would give me a tracking number. A day goes by and I read a post by JarJarBinks and others and found it was the same guy. I didn't send my stuff and he e-mailed me saying that his package was already sent off.
    I then told him that I would not send my stuff untill his arrived. I then got an response saying "good thing i didnt send"

This guy is bad news and it's sad to see that some people have to ruin an other wise really cool trading community.

Thanks go out to JarJar, echo1six and others who are helping me and many more out by watching are backs.

Thanks.

Originally posted by cptpinkerton
    Could a moderator or an admin perhaps make this thread sticky? And bold the title somehow? It'd probably save alot of traders and buyers some head and heartache.
    LMS
    Yes, there should be a sticky thread in the trading forum and buying/selling forums, listing this guy's email addies, address, false names he gives out, etc.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

keeping this one at top of list

Well i called the post office in New Jersey and they did intercept my package and returned to sender, thank goodness. Any way i want to keep this one on top off the list. I will post later on how to do a recall of mail should any one ever need to do what i did. also will list some more information from my close call, with a looser....
    Good Traders= Lord Tenebrous, Brentfett, jonboy, cohens4, rynobot, btuck15,sith_killer_99,bobaphil,johnyhero,bount3hntr,evil j

Good to hear echo1six. Just glad that you saw the info and was able to save yourself from losing money or figures this time. Good luck, and I hope you find someone trustworthy to do a trade with.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Sorry- missed this thread- I posted this in FEEDBACK earlier
    And anyone who's ever been ripped off by this guy are irged to contact the following:

Renee Borstad, Director/Superintendent
    Burlington County Office of Consumer Affairs/Weights
    and Measures
    49 Rancocas Road
    P.O. Box 6000
    Mount Holly, NJ 08060
    609-265-5098 Weights and Measures
    609-265-5054 Consumer Affairs
    Fax: 609-265-5065

Apparently, this punk's been caught before and we don't need him running amuck again!!!

He has used various names and email addys like
    killerseemen@aol.com and
    TheDestroyer2000@aol.com

Much thanks to jerkytoys for the info!

Hey echo1six, no problem about that update post. Here is what all I have managed to dig up on him:

killerseemen@aol.com
    DESTROYER2000@aol.com
    EliteRTSFPS2002 (unsure of what server)

Rob Smith
    Evan Goodman
    Vince Laps
    John Stallos

34 Albany Road
    Marlton, NJ

EVERYONE BEWARE!!!