Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Jango Final Battle =bad figure

Well I decided to open up a Jango Fett Final Battle today and boy was I unimpressed. Let me start off by saying that I think this figure is one of the worst to come out of the Saga line thus far. I mean how am I supposed to stand this figure up without it looking like he has two broken legs Yeah its cool that his head comes off but what is up with that left arm and the stupid flame gimmick? The main reason I opened him was because he's the only Jango with the blue jetpack (the deluxe pack doesn't count IMO because it's so far out of scale) and the pack won't even fit on my Sneak Preview figure, it just falls out. Oh well I guess you can't be satisfied with them all but this is even more frustrating than my Battle Droids head falling off every time I touch him.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Tried moving the jetpack over to Kamino Escape Jango or Preview Jango?...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Tried moving the jetpack over to Kamino Escape Jango or Preview Jango?...
    Yeah I tried but the pack just falls out of the Preview Jango and my Kamino Jango occupies the cockpit of Slave 1 presently so it wouldn't be of use to me there.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Originally posted by Hellboy
    Yeah I tried but the pack just falls out of the Preview Jango and my Kamino Jango occupies the cockpit of Slave 1 presently so it wouldn't be of use to me there.
    Jango Fett: Pilot is coming out in the next 12 figures pretty soon so you can take Kamino Jango out.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Originally posted by LTBasker

Jango Fett: Pilot is coming out in the next 12 figures pretty soon so you can take Kamino Jango out.
    Thats probably what I'll do but Jango is one of my favorite characters and it still frustrates me that FB Jango is nowhere near the level of quality that we've seen in the previous 2.

Do you know if Pilot Jango comes with a jetpack?

I think it's been said that he comes with both along with wearing his head thing that he wore while piloting the Slave 1.

I dunno, I really like the Jango Fett: Final Battle figure. The stance looks really nice too. I have mine on a stand, so that the flame effect won't make him topple over. Can't wait for the Pilot Jango, though we still need Jango Fett: Kamino Apartment Jammies.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Do what I used to do with my 3 3/4 GI Joes when I was a kid, I took a small piece of paper, wrapped it around the peg on the backbacks and it solves the looseness in backpacks, it should work on Mr Fett.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I found that the arm and leg articulation on Jango FB is somewhat crappy, but IMO he's still a better figure than Padme and some of the others. Whereas on Vader Bespin, the negatives outweight the positives there for me, with Jango it's 50/50 - it could be A LOT better, but it's ok in my book.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I agree with JT. It's an OK figure, but I hate the stance and articulation. I give it a 5/10
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"