Lightbulb Fine Molds Jedi starfighter, BONZAI!

Yo Jedi Tricks,whoop der it is! coming from the land of the rising sun DAWG!
    If they can do it so can hasbro in Action fleet form oh yeah!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fnmsw-03.gif 
Views:	78 
Size:	158.3 KB 
ID:	2226  
    Last edited by SID; 06-13-2002 at 12:59 AM.
    "This is Space Intruder Detector"

Man, that looks very nice. I'm sure I'd turn it into rubbish in about 12 seconds of "play" but it looks really keen. Do you know if the hyperdrive booster ring has to be permanently attached?

Also, anybody know why both the Hasbro 4" figure version and this model both have the pilot sitting so far forward?

If this was done in Action Fleet... HOOO DOOOGIES!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey JT, for more info on that model and the other two that have been released, check out this thread:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...&threadid=8855

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

oh BAY-beeee!! major keyboard tiltage after seeing that!!!!
    Thanks for posting the pic!!! Just beautiful!
    Makes excellent wallpaper, too!!!
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Wink

JT,as to your question,those details have not been posted yet,I'll try to get an answer from HLJ,either way I ordered a couple of these because for the price your not going to get a better quality and detailed model kit than from Fine Molds of Japan,your talking Hasegawa or Tsukuda grade here brother,just look at the quality of their Tie Fighter and X-wing!

I have collected and contructed sci-fi models kits for many years and I believe Fine Molds has set a new standard for quality sci-fi plastic styrene kits,just forget about MONOGRAM and AMT and put 'em away!
    Last edited by SID; 06-14-2002 at 01:21 AM.

"WHAT?, No Transforming Attack Feature!"

Ha, Ha, What a great looking piece of work. (DOWN ON MY knees, Hands clenched together." Please, please, please, let Hasbro be watching and taking notes, this should be the standard of work put into action fleet. Did I forget to mention,"please?"

Thanks for the link JJB.

I'll be waiting for that review SID, and I bet I'll not be alone in that boat.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT,

I received a reply from hobby link japan and they explained to me that the jedi starfighter model pictured is in fact a prototype,but they also said they are certain the actual production model kit when constructed will have the ability to disconnect and reconnect to the booster ring.

HLJ also explained that the model company(Fine Molds) want's to be as accurate as possible to the movie version,they want their sci-fi model kits to be a cut of above the rest!

I hope on the final product the Obi Wan figure is seated all the way back in the cockpit instead of being seated forward kissing the canopy!

This is a good site to keep an eye out. They ran an article on the JS recently but I can't find it (all I can find is a short piece in the Hobby News section).

It is a good site where you can pick up correction molds and pieces for AMT and run-of-the-mill kits. I bought my correction kit for the Defiant model that VT is sending

Check out the new LTD edition B-wing. That is one model I'd luuurve to get my mits on

jeddah

i love the way this thing looks!

they did an amazing job with both the x-wing and the tie fighter.

my only reason for not getting anyu of these, is that they are obviously more for showing than for playing, and would be extrememly upset if they became damaged during regular play rotation.

until hasbro get's it in gear and gives us an af jsf, the alpha naboo fighter will just have to continue in it's understudy role.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding