Thread: Dexter Jetster

Dexter Jetster

Has anyone who got Dexter Jetster noticed that the images on the back of the card seem to show him smoking a pipe (or something), but there's no pipe on/with the actual figure?

Was that a last minute change or am I just seeing things (or not seeing as the case may be)?

It was indeed a running change, since he doesn't smoke a pipe in the final film AND smoking isn't a kid-friendly message, the pipe was pulled from the final figure, but not the early packaging.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I thought so, but it could have been my brain going fuzzy from too many (if that's possible!) Star Wars figures over the last month or so.

You can tell he's gone without smoking that pipe for awhile from his crankiness - look at his lower right arm is you don't believe me!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

He has 4 fingers, how could he have a "middle finger"?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.