Thread: Vader

Vader

I just came from the West Side Zellers in Saint John NB and they had at leat 10 each of Vader, Luke, Mace, and Jango. They also had the 12' Clonetrooper. (Zellers in McCallister Place had the 12' Obi Wan)
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Thankx Bosskman, I picked up Vader and Luke right after you posted. I passed on Jango and Mace, I've got three other versions (Jango ) and the deluxe of Mace. These versions were just plain awfull. Mace with Jaws action and Jango the firestarter.
    Kamino Jango and Deluxe Mace blow those two away in my opinion.

Thankx again.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

They other versions ARE WAY better. I got those two anyways. I think Jango's an OK figure and I'm gonna put Mace in my Gunship when I get it.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Thanks Bosskman! I been searching everywhere for Vader and Luke but have been unable to find them. I went to Bangor, ME this past weekend and found a ton of Eeth Koth and Zuttons warming the pegs down there. I also saw the AT-ST exclusive, but I didn't buy anything. I was hoping to see Luke and Vader down there, but no dice. I hope to be going to Fredericton this weekend or next, so hopefully I will find Vader and Luke then.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

damn!!!....zellers is finally restocking their waves??..man...don't know where to go now..someone posted that walmart just got all of the bespin wave including the obi wan starfighter....help!!!....oh, i'm in toronto....-_-