Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What's is the worst figure?

Aight, just had a thought in my mind and wanted to see what other ppl think on this topic.

What is the worst figure you have seen so far from the ATOC series?

Be brutal. Be vicious. Be whatever you want to be.

I think the worst figure out there (imho) C3PO. I mean can you get any worse that that. Over sized parts equal overly done figure which equals no fun and a lot of sobs.

I wasn't crazy about the Britney Spears looking Amidala figure, but I don't have it yet, either. I haven't gotten any bad ones yet from AOTC, but the 25th anniversary sets are AWFUL out of the pkg. AWFUL. Whatever happened to hands that can actually hold the gun? Really brutal. Except the Chewie, he rocks. I didn't like Sneak Peak Zam because her rifle was so soft it bends like crazy. On a positive note, R2 from AOTC is super duper wicked. Best R2 ever.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

worst figure = anyone i don't have
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Jorge Sacul cause I can't get one.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Yea that sux LARGE, btw how many of em were made and is it possible to find it here in Canada?

Jonna
    The one figure I have never even considered getting was C3PO. I mean he is a boring figure on his own, but how many resculpt do we possibly need of him.

Sir Fanboy,

The only way your going to get one is if you buy on Evil-Bay or Trade something (American Carded) with someone in the forums.
    So far I struck out twice cause I didn't have what they needed or I
    ddin't have it on American Card. Wish they liked Canadian cards like we do American, I couldn't care less as long as I had it.

P.S. This is nothing against Americans,guess they have their own preferences.
    I also hate the C3PO too.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Quick question- What the heck are you guys talking about?? Please, I really don't know....
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

jorg sacul i think
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I don't care if the card is in Japanese, English... whatever as long as I get one of each figure on some kind of card.

I scored a Jorg Sacul on eBay for relatively cheap cos it was listed incorrectly (spelled totally wrong, like Jorge Sucal or something to that effect) Still it's the most I've ever paid for a single figure with Amidala Battle from Ep1 close behind.