Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Columbus, Ohio Summer 2002

Just thought I would start a thread for the Columbus Ohio people that are here. Currently I have found all the new figures with the exception of the Han, Chewie, Obi wave. Anyone have any luck finding these guys?

Welcome Ohio Jedi. There are a few of us Ohio collectors on this forum. Up here in Cleveland I have yet to see the Chewie wave-if I do I will post it in the Cleveland, Ohio finds section. Maybe we should start an all Ohio thread?? Again welcome and HH

I have not seen that wave or the Djas Puhr wave in Springfield, Dayton or Columbus. Although I did find the new deluxe figures in Columbus on Tuesday. At Wal-mart.

I got lucky and grabbed the Djas wave at the Super Walmart in Polaris but they haven't had them in awhile.

I was also lucky and got the Djas wave at WM because there were 12 or so cases of figures sitting on a pallet so I went thru them all and found Djas and Palpatine. Since then I haven't seen any around.. HH
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Just saw Djas and Palpatine at the Target on Polaris. They had a couple of each if anyone is interested.

I usually only get to the Wal-mart on the east side (Hilliard-Rome Rd). All they seem to be putting out is the Orn Free Taa wave the same for the ones in Dayton and Springfield.

COLUMBUS, OHIO JUST FOUND

Hey, Darth Diablo here. i am so glad someone started a Columbus, Ohio thread. I am a frequent visitor to the TRU on Sawmill Rd, and to the Wal Mart off of Tuttle Crossing. Here is my "Just Found Report".

Just Found (as of 6/15/02):
    Last week at the Sawmill TRU, I saw 3 or 4 Bespin Vaders and Bespin Lukes.

NEED:
    I still need a Yoda!! I have NEVER EVER seen one in a Columbus store. Anyone know which store I can find one in?

Extras I have:
    If anyone needs them, I have for trade an extra Massiff, Dooku, Hangar Anakin, and Bespin Luke.

Also, thanks to my job, I travel a LOT. Therefore, I have the ability to visit many cities and many stores, so I get to buy figures that are not available in Columbus. If you are in need of a particular figure, let me know which one, and maybe we can work out a trade. Like I said, I need a YODA, even 2!! I recently had a chance to pick up a Slice and Dice Deluxe Anakin and a Nexu while I was in the South. As a suggestion to this thread, if you have a sighting of any new figs, post a reply with what figs, store location, quantity, and date of sighting. That will help us collectors get there hopefully before any E Bay scalpers get there! Over and out!
    Last edited by Darth Diablo; 06-16-2002 at 09:56 AM.
    DARTH DIABLO- aka Count Scooby Dooku

"No time for love Doctor Jones!" ~Short Round

"Opening and playing with and posing and displaying is the only way to appreciate the little plastic toys we collect. If you leave them carded you might as well leave them in the store and just visit every day and stand and gaze at them there." ~ EMPEROR JARGO, Dark Master

Darth Diablo:

The last time I saw a Yoda was at the Toy's R Us near Westland but it was a couple of weeks ago. If I find one I'll be more than happy to let you know. Currently the only figures I want are the Han/ Chewie/ Obi Wan wave. Hopefully they will make their way here soon. I'll be more than happy to post any findings I come across. I work in the Polaris area and usually spend my lunches on searches around Morse and Sawmill.

Happy Hunting

Does anyone know where I can find the Boss Nass and Obi Wan Kenobi (the one that is on the top of the card) from the POTJ line? I was able to catch up every other figure from that line with the exception of these two. Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks