Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Found the Trash Compactor sets at the Polaris SuperWalmart. I got the last two. They also had about 4 or 5 Saga Tie Bombers if anyone missed out on it the first time.

Happy Hunting.

Ohio Jedi- thanks for the update!!! I'm hoping to be in cols this weekend to stay at my friends place and hopefully, we'll get some hunting in. If you see anymore, snatch them up and i'll get ya back for them!!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Might want to save yourself a trip as they are sold out at the Walmart where I found them. Sorry about that.

OJ- Thanks for the info. I won't be into town until friday night, that is if i can get a hold of my friend.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Do any of you guys know what the deal is with finding OLD toys at WalMart. I found the Rebel Pilot and the Cantina Alien Cinascenes for $6 each the other day at the Tuttle WalMart. A few weeks ago I found the SE Dewback and SOTE Swoop Vehicle at Morse Rd. WalMart. Somebodies slipping.
    Oh come, lets sing Ohio's praise,
    And songs to Alma Mater raise.
    While our hearts rebounding thrill,
    with joy, which death alone can still.

Summer's heat and winter's cold,
    The seasons pass, the years may roll

Time and change will surely show,
    How firm thy friendship........

O-HI-OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I noticed that too sometimes at the Reynoldsburg Super Wally world. I'd walk over on my breaks from sams and see 12'' Episode I figures and more and more POTJ figures. I dunno what the deal is.

If anybody from cols is heading south into Athens or even for Athens collectors: the Athens Wal-mart has the Compactor sets. Happy Hunting!!

Deluxe Figures Sighted

Finally found the deluxe clone this morning at the Super Walmart in Polaris. They had one left as well as one geonosian and a couple of forcr -flipping Anakin.

Now I have finally caught up with 2002.

Although not Star Wars related I got in the mail the Snake-Eyes/Scarlett two pack. The packaging was very good and Snake-Eyes looks great. Scarlett is starting to look her age though.

Happy Hunting

I don't know how many of you guys know the store Finders Collectables in Southland Expo mall. I went there today, and James had closed up shop. The guy that runs the video game place down the isle said that he closed up and was gonna stick to ebay and Toy Shows. Thought I'd just pass along the information.
    Oh come, lets sing Ohio's praise,
    And songs to Alma Mater raise.
    While our hearts rebounding thrill,
    with joy, which death alone can still.

Summer's heat and winter's cold,
    The seasons pass, the years may roll

Time and change will surely show,
    How firm thy friendship........

O-HI-OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!