Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    I'll keep my eyes opened for those two figures up North here. NOTHING new up here No Chewie ect.... HH
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

New Figs (Old by now!)

Hey Columbus people,

I know everyone here probably already has them, but as of 6/17/02 8:00pm, the Wal Mart off of Tuttle Crossing has Orn Free, Endor Soldier, Massiff, and Qui Gon. Only one massiff left, and the card was jacked up, but it is still good if you open your figs. By the way, I am still looking for a Yoda or even two of them. If you see one ANYWHERE, please buy them, and I will buy them from you for what you paid for them, and I will even give you a free Massiff figure MOMC.

Darth Diablo
    DARTH DIABLO- aka Count Scooby Dooku

"No time for love Doctor Jones!" ~Short Round

"Opening and playing with and posing and displaying is the only way to appreciate the little plastic toys we collect. If you leave them carded you might as well leave them in the store and just visit every day and stand and gaze at them there." ~ EMPEROR JARGO, Dark Master

Djas Puhr and Palpatine

Has anyone seen the Djas Puhr or Palpatine figs anywherein Columbus? I tried the Target in Polaris on a hunch, and they didn't have ANY. I haven't seen them anywhere.
    DARTH DIABLO- aka Count Scooby Dooku

"No time for love Doctor Jones!" ~Short Round

"Opening and playing with and posing and displaying is the only way to appreciate the little plastic toys we collect. If you leave them carded you might as well leave them in the store and just visit every day and stand and gaze at them there." ~ EMPEROR JARGO, Dark Master

Ohio Jedi, I think there might be a store or two here with the Boss Nass, I can pick one up for you if you're interested, let me know
    God was my co-pilot, but we crashed into the Andes and I had to eat Her.

Hey Ishi what store is it at? Where are you located and how much?

Let me know

Thanks

Hey Darth sorry you missed that wave at the Polaris Target. If anyone is still needing the Bespin Vader and Luke (no bloody stump). They just put out a bunch at the Toys R Us on Morse Rd

Just hit the Walmart at Polaris this morning and they had a slew of Bespin Vader and Lukes. Hopefully this wasn't the case with Han and friends because they were all gone. Kind of bummed since I stop there on the way to and from work and never got one. It might be smart to check around at your local Walmarts in the hopes of finding something.

Just wanted to let anyone know that if they need a Palpatine I saw one at the Meijer's on Rte 23 in Polaris. I was just there at 7:15. He was put up on the very top shelf (short people will definitely need some assistance as I am 6'2 and strained to reach it) right above where the figures are. I put him on the right side behind an Endor Soldier. Hoep somebody gets lucky and finds him.
    HH

Also wanted to let you know to check your Walmarts. The one in Delaware got in the wave with Han. It looks just like the Bespin Wave but has a Clone Trooper. I don't think they are very abundant per case. I was able to come up with two and they seemed to open enough boxes to fill an endcap.

Here lately I have seen many reminants of the wave with Han in both Dayton and Springfield( where I did find a Han) but alas there are no Chewy's or Obi-Wan's. On a good note I did fing two of the unleashed figures today at the Toy 'R Us by the Fairfield Commons Mall in Dayton.

Just made it back from the Super Walmart in the Polaris area. There were around 8 of each of the Han/Obi/Chewie wave. This was at 6:30 a.m.

Hopefully some of you get a chance to get out there and get them

Good Luck