Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Any recent figure sightings?

I have been to just about every Wal Mart, K mart, Target, and TRU the past couple weeks, and the latest wave i have been seeing is the Bespin wave. What is the deal? Are scalpers beating us all to the punch? If you have seen any of the Han/Obi/Chewie, or Djas/Palpatine waves RECENTLY (Week of July 8th or afterwards), let us all know where, when, and how many. I can't stand making long treks to far away stores only to find handfuls of pegwarmers that we all have.

Down with ALL scalpers!!!
    DARTH DIABLO- aka Count Scooby Dooku

"No time for love Doctor Jones!" ~Short Round

"Opening and playing with and posing and displaying is the only way to appreciate the little plastic toys we collect. If you leave them carded you might as well leave them in the store and just visit every day and stand and gaze at them there." ~ EMPEROR JARGO, Dark Master

Darth:

I found them at Walmarts on the North Side. Just this morning the Walmart in the Polaris area opened alot of new figures including Chewie and Palpy waves. Hope this helps!

I saw many of them at the Wal-Mart in Springfield on Saturday. There were at least 10-20 of Han, Chewy and Obi-Wan plus about four or five each of Djas Puhr and Papaltine. This is probably too far for you to drive though.

Ohio Jedi, sorry it took so long to reply, the Boss Nasses are or were at Kmart here in Toledo. If you still need him, let me know, i can check & see if I can dig one up for you
    God was my co-pilot, but we crashed into the Andes and I had to eat Her.

just found obi-wan, chewie and han here in troy ohio. ( i don't live there, but it has the closest wal-mart and mejier around.) other than that...nothing. and they only had one obi and 2 chewies and 2 hans.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Yesterday I saw many Hans, Chewy, Palpy, Obi and Djas Puhrs at the Wal-Mart on Rome-Hilliard Road. They also had one Acklay although it is probably gone by now. I left it because I found mine a couple of weeks ago at the Wal-Mart down in Fairborn. The Target on Broad St. also had a few of Djas Puhr and Palpatine. Is it me or does Wal-Mart seem to be getting alot of the Han wave?

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I just picked up Ki at the Polaris Superwalmart. They still had two left. I didn't see any Podracer and was pretty disappointed.

Also if you are wanting some cheap old Saga figures you might want to check out Krogers. The one near me had them for $3.00. Unfortunately they only had Padme and Tin.

Oh well
    Happy Hunting

Ki Adi Mundi, Teemto, Anakin Tatooine, Maul

Besides the report of 2 Ki's at the Super Wal-Mart in Polaris (there are no more left). Has anyone in Columbus seen any of the following new figures:

Ki Adi Mundi
    Teemto Pagalis
    Anakin Tatooine (aka Berserker Ani)
    Darth Maul (aka Maul with red trim outfit)

If so, please respond with place, how many, and which figures. Spread the wealth! Down with all scalpers!!!
    DARTH DIABLO- aka Count Scooby Dooku

"No time for love Doctor Jones!" ~Short Round

"Opening and playing with and posing and displaying is the only way to appreciate the little plastic toys we collect. If you leave them carded you might as well leave them in the store and just visit every day and stand and gaze at them there." ~ EMPEROR JARGO, Dark Master

I found Ki and Teemto at the Wal-Mart in Springfield on Saturday, They only had one of each. I am suprised though that they still have the same Acklay that they have had for at least two weeks. Seeing as they seem to have very few if any Reeks.

I was on a small scale toy hunt this weekend, and didn't really find much. However, as of July 27, there was 2 Deluxe Mace Windus with the red battle droid at the Lennox Center Target Lennox, and 1 at the Easton Target. If your still looking for Han, the Wal-Mart on Morse Rd. and the Lennox Target each had one left. The Wal-Mart on Morse also had quite a few of the new Luminara's with the reprinted insert where "removable cloak" was taken off.

PS......does anyone know at what store the Unleashed Anakin, Vader, and Padme was found??????
    Oh come, lets sing Ohio's praise,
    And songs to Alma Mater raise.
    While our hearts rebounding thrill,
    with joy, which death alone can still.

Summer's heat and winter's cold,
    The seasons pass, the years may roll

Time and change will surely show,
    How firm thy friendship........

O-HI-OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!