Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    they've been sighted at Meijer, and I heard of a sighting at a Gamestop (in Florida)
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles

As I'm caught up on the first 42 figures, I keep hunting for the Target Accessory sets and Deluxe C3PO. Anybody found any of these in the Columbus are?

Hope everyone is finding what they are looking for!!!!!!!!!

FYI...no signs of the accessory sets up North here in Cleveland. HH
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Well I guess all it took was a little complaining. I found the two Target Accessory Sets at the Target on Polaris. I got the last two they had. It looks like they had some Action Fleet stuff there as well but I'm not interested in it so I didn't pay too much attention. The two I got were the Hoth and Arena sets. A friend told me that his wife also picked him up a Deluxe C3PO there as well but I didn't find it. Just to save everyone a trip after hitting the jackpot there I checked the Targets at Easton and Sawmill but it looks like they haven't got anything in. I asked a girl at the one on Sawmill and she called to the back and they said they didn't have anything back there. I wish everyone luck in finding them.

You were right Darth Detori. I was just at the Meijer on Hamilton Rd. in Gahana and found Unleashed Anakin, Padme', and Vader. They only had one of each though. They also had a lot of the action fleet stuff. I was also at the Toys R Us on Sawmill earlier today and they had a boat-load of Chewy, Hans, and Pilot Obi-Wans.
    Oh come, lets sing Ohio's praise,
    And songs to Alma Mater raise.
    While our hearts rebounding thrill,
    with joy, which death alone can still.

Summer's heat and winter's cold,
    The seasons pass, the years may roll

Time and change will surely show,
    How firm thy friendship........

O-HI-OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Found the remaining accessory packs I needed today at the Polaris Target. When I left at 9:00 there was a Hoth and Arena left. Has anyone in the area gotten a Deluxe C3PO or X-Wing yet???

I was lucky enough to snag an X-Wing yesterday up north here in Cleveland. No signs of the Deluxe figures.
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

hey! ohio jedi! come join us over at the collectors club! go to the post "ohio collectors......anyone there" and tell us what you have found lately.....BTW, jedi drew, check out that post too!!!
    h,
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I don't know if this is a very plentiful item or not. I haven't noticed it anywhere yet, but I haven't really been looking for it either. Anyway, I saw the 10" Vinyl Jango Fett at the WalMart on Morse Rd. sun. night. They were shuffling stuff in the toy dept. around while I was there so I don't know if the Star Wars stuff is still going to be on that main isle or not much longer.
    Oh come, lets sing Ohio's praise,
    And songs to Alma Mater raise.
    While our hearts rebounding thrill,
    with joy, which death alone can still.

Summer's heat and winter's cold,
    The seasons pass, the years may roll

Time and change will surely show,
    How firm thy friendship........

O-HI-OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Hey there!! Cols ohio here! (reynoldsburg/pickerington actually)!! Nothing new really here on the East side. I went up to the Target on polaris a bit back and found nothing. I did find the Amidala, DArth and anakin unleashed at the Brice Road Meijer a few weeks back, so keep your eyes peeled

Hango fett- there already is a Ohio collectors club..it's like www.oscc.com or something like that.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"