Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Has anyone found the saga 2 packs at k-mart?
    they are 9.99, and 2 figs in a plastic package.
    Your signature here!

Finally something to report!!! I found Anakin, Maul and Padme at the Polaris Kay Bee. Unfortunately there was only one Anakin left after my purchases.

Has anybody else in the area found anything recently?

I found the Anakin, Padme, Darth Maul, Watto, New Tusken Raider, New Endor Rebel Soldier, New Jango Fett and Lot Dod at the Kaybee's in The Fairfield Commons Mall in Fairborn today. They had just opened three boxes so I got very lucky. They did not have any of the Clone Trooper Pilots though.

It seems like a lot of you guys find stuff at polaris. I wish i got up there more, It just seems to occupy far to much time to actually get there.
    Your signature here!

Sorry Slayer. The only reason I come to Polaris is because thats where I work. I did find a couple more Mauls and Anakins at the Kay Bee across from the mall. No sign of other figures.

I found 4 TA Ani's at Kb Toy Works at Easton (and the repackaged Starfighter which sucks), 4-5 Ani's and 3 ST Darth Mauls at Meijer on Hamilton Rd. and a couple of Ani's at the Meijer on Cleveland Ave. Also a couple of Dooku and Mace unleashed at each Meijer.
    Oh come, lets sing Ohio's praise,
    And songs to Alma Mater raise.
    While our hearts rebounding thrill,
    with joy, which death alone can still.

Summer's heat and winter's cold,
    The seasons pass, the years may roll

Time and change will surely show,
    How firm thy friendship........

O-HI-OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't believe it had I not seen it myself........

Toys'R Us had new figures.

I was at the one on Morse Road at lunch time and picked up Clean Shaven Endor Soldier, Lott Dodd, Watto and Tusken with Massif.

Unfortunately I got the last two of each. There were also plenty of Darth Maul, Anakin Tat, and Padme's.

Still need to find Jango and Clone Trooper Pilots.

Happy Hunting!

Toys r us on west broad also had new figures, all expect fan choice #. is he out yet?
    Your signature here!

I have yet to hear any news about Ephant being out yet. Did you find Clone Trooper Pilot and Jango Pilot at the TRU as well?

I found no jango's or clone pilots.
    They had Anakin, darth, padme, ki, tusken, lott, endor rebel, watto, and?? I think I'm forgetting one? maybe not. ??
    Your signature here!