Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Just wanted to let you know at lunchtime today they were opening alot of figures at the Toys R Us on Sawmill. I got three Clone Trooper Pilots. Another odd thing was the employee putting the figures out also had to box up the ones that weren't selling based on UPC code. Since the Endor Soldier packaging never changed it sounds like they are going to send back the new ones as well???????

Happy Hunting

You beat me to it Jedi. Your the one that got all the Clone Trooper Pilots....I was there yesterday and got Padme', Watto, and Tuskin w/Massiff.......
    Oh come, lets sing Ohio's praise,
    And songs to Alma Mater raise.
    While our hearts rebounding thrill,
    with joy, which death alone can still.

Summer's heat and winter's cold,
    The seasons pass, the years may roll

Time and change will surely show,
    How firm thy friendship........

O-HI-OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Found all the new collection one figures at the Walmart in the Polaris area. The coolest thing was that they were still marked down to $4.02. Couldn't resist picking up another Clone Pilot for that price

The TRU on west broad also had the new clone trooper and jango, I still havent seen fan choice 3.
    Your signature here!

THE TRU ON MORSE RD. IS DOING THE SILVER ANNIVERSARY R2's A DAY EARLY!!!!!!!

I just got mine at about 3:00 this afternoon. The guy told me that the store got 32 of them and mine was the fifth one given out today. Once the word get's out, they'll be gone pretty quick. I don't know about any of the other TRU's though, but you may want to try and pick one up today to be on the safe side.

O-HI-OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know to start checking Walmarts. I found two Ephant Mon's last night at the Polaris Walmart. I picked them both up (one for a friend). This figure is big. The funny thing is there was one Clonetrooper Pilot last night and he was still there this morning. Maybe he will start to become a pegwarmer. Also the Walmart on Polaris is still charging $4.02 so you can't beat that for new figures!!

Every Walgreens in the Columbus area has Episode 2 on DVD right now (as of sunday morning) except every copy is fullscreen. AAAARRRRGHHHHhh........Fullscreen should be banned.

O-HI-OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Wal-marts in the area have Jango Pilot, Padme, Watto, padme and Tusken Raider. Saw about 2 CT pilots around but no ephant mons.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Just wanted to make sure we didn't fall off the page. Haven't found anything new lately. I'm still searching for Deluxe C-3PO and Clone Trooper.

On another subject I saw the new GI Joe Rattler at the Toys'R Us on Sawmill. Reminded me of my childhood days. Has anyone seen the new Shipwreck/Cobra Bats wave?

Just found the Holiday set at Walmart in the Polaris area. They had about 4 left. The price was $13.73.