Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    The Wal-Mart on Hilliard-Rome road had about ten or twenty of the Holiday Sets still left this morning at 9 a.m. Also I saw the deluxe C-3PO and Yoda at the Meijer across the street from there. They had quite a few of each.

Thanks forthe post mericen. Checked out the Meijer over on Polaris and rte 3 and found the C3PO deluxes. Its about time!! Hate to say it but now I have to find the deluxe clonetrooper.

First, I didn't want us to fall off the first page.

Second, I found Ephant Mon, but it was at a collectables shop. If anybody doesn't know, in Southland Expo Flea Market, a guy has a store called Finders Collectables where he has a bunch of Star Wars Toys, old and new. Anyway, he had Ephant Mon but he wanted $20. I didn't get it, but if anyone wants it and can't wait, that's where you can get it now.
    Oh come, lets sing Ohio's praise,
    And songs to Alma Mater raise.
    While our hearts rebounding thrill,
    with joy, which death alone can still.

Summer's heat and winter's cold,
    The seasons pass, the years may roll

Time and change will surely show,
    How firm thy friendship........

O-HI-OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Finders Collectables!!! hahahhahhhhaha!!!! I used to head to that place all the time. A great store and the guys who work there are hysterical! They always have good stuff. They said it was there goal in life to put "Carl's Collectibles" out of business. hehehehehehe

Friend of mine found Ephant Mon at Wal-Mart Morse road as well as Main Street (simpsons) at TRU Sawmill. Nothing here in the Troy (20 N of dayton) area. Happy hunting!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I was just at the WalMart on Morse. No Ephant Mon. No nothing actually. I did find all the new Lightsabers at the TRU on Morse Rd., save for Yoda. And the Target at Lenox had all of the new accessory sets.

O-HI-OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I found the Destroyer Droid and Yoda at the Target at Polaris. They still had a couple of Destroyer Droids after I left. Happy Hunting

The Meijer on Hilliard-Rome Road had the new deluxe figures on Tuesday. The had a couple of each except for only one Flipping Anakin for some reason.

How is the new Yoda Ohio? Is it as big of a rip off as what the pics look like?

O-HI-OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I also found the new yoda today (TRU), and yes he's pretty much a big rip off.
    Your signature here!

Yep he is pretty much the same old yoda with a magnet in his hand. Woohoo! (much sarcasm). Anyone know where I can find a deluxe Clonetrooper? It is the last figure I'm looking for this year.