Thread: BJ's 2 Pack

Thumbs down BJ's 2 Pack

I can't believe that you are listing all of the 2 packs
    from BJ's Wholesale Club in the Database.

I mean it is not a special package. It is just 2 figures
    in a plastic container. Right? It is not an exclusive
    package made from Hasbro, right?

I think that is going overboard.

Wal-Mart, and others are selling whole
    waves and sets as one set. And that
    shouldn't be in the database.

Just my 2 cents.

What are your thoughts on this?

Gil

I agree!!

Give us (and yourself) a break.

Who cares about BJ's 2 packs

Who the heck is BJ anyway?

They could at least packaged the figures similar Sams 2 packs from E1, but even then....who cares!
    Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!

I don't see the point myself. It doesn't even really seem to be a real 2-pack. It is just 2 ordinary individual figures stuck together in a plastic case. But hey, if people want to collect those, I'm not going to stop them.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I was wondering the same thing myself. There is nothing special at all, just 2 figs,fairly common, in a plastic box. Plus the name BJ does not do them any real good also. Also they have the wierdest combo's. Jango and C-3PO ??? Waaa, I dont think they even meet in the movie....and even when they did come close, in the arena, they still didnt meet up, and its kamino escape Jango anyway. What are they thinking? Atleast make a combo with figures that "match up" like Boba and Jango, Anakin and Obi Wan, Yoda and Mace ect ect...
    "War not make one great"- Jedi Master Yoda "The Empire Strikes Back"

Well, I think Steve just likes to be complete as far as what's out there and where it's availible. I agree the 2-packs are silly. So, I thought, were the E1 figures "everybody with a battle droid including people who never go near them", but SirSteve's Guide doesn't make the stuff, they just list it out for us.

I agree somewhat, they are not in any special package.....but they are great for hanging on your wall if u want to display them, just get a thumbtack and your set...looks pretty good!

These 2 packs from BJ's are useless pieces of crap of figures already out there on the market. The two packs are not even put together properly ( Jango and C3PO ? ) come on these guys are not a two pack I could see Jango and Mace or Jango and Boba or Clonetrooper. This however is not SirSteves fault, his duty to his site is to report the news and the pics as they become available.
    I however will not be buying any of these, as I can find them single just about anywheres.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

i find this BJ thing intrsting if i'm lucky i can now get Dooku and Yoda if they have them for a cheep price
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.