Post Damaged Vaders Luke Bespin

Has anyone actually found a Mint of either of these. Everyone I see has a crease on the back.

Most figures I find have creases on the back where the bubble is glued. I am sure it has to do with the design in the packaging. People who collect on card are in trouble.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I wish I could even find one of them period. But I gotta admit finding "mint" cards are VERY hard to do now. 90% of what i find have creases or bends of some kind. Cheapass packaging.

i have found many many severely creased figures of these two, but no more than out of the usual assortment.
    I've been lucky enough to finally come up with a couple of pretty mint ones though.
    LMS

brianped, I moved you'r last thread here:

Disappointed at Wal-Mart

We are talking about the same thing there. You don't have your Private Messaging option turned on so I could not let you know about it.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

You know the last parking spot furthest from here? Well I'm one spot beyond that!
    My Walmart yesterday put out three cases of Mace, Jango, Luke and Vader...I was impressed...and miffed at the same time because there was no room on the pegs for all they put out...

You're not going to find "mint" at retail, there are just too many variables. However, some descriptions of "mint" include this line:

The only creasing that may exist is from the gluing process. This can only be seen looking at an angle under the light.

You're going to see that creased outline within a few years anyways, even if the initial product doesn't have it. It's not so bad on basic carded as it is on larger items like Jabba Glob.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

It doesn't matter !! Free them from their packages. They are not going to be of any value in the future anyways, if ya think so, well keep searching. The only figures that may be of some value in the future are possibly the tail end of lines like i.e.Sio Bibble TPM , Bo Shek POTJ etc.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Most figs i have seen have the creases on the back of the cards, which is mainly caused by the way the bubble's attached to it.

I don't mind really, since i open (most of) my figs.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

Originally posted by DarthMaulSithLord
    Most figs i have seen have the creases on the back of the cards, which is mainly caused by the way the bubble's attached to it.

I don't mind really, since i open (most of) my figs.

I keep most of my figures on the cards just because I think they display well that way and if I really like it I'll buy one to open. I have noticed that the creases are becoming a more frequent problem with the new waves. Most of this is due to the fact that Hasbro is using thinner cardboard for the backs than they were only a few months ago. It's frustrating trying to find a MOC fig. but I just buy what is available at the time and then return it or open it once I find a mint one.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”