Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which figures are hardest for you to stand/Breaking sabers?

Ok, two questions. 1: Which AOTC figure (S) (EXCLUDING Taun We, for obvious reasons), are hardest for you to get to stand/stay standing? I would say HD Anakin. Great figure imo, but it wont stand, unless you contort his spine to the point where he looks like this- <` . I have heard people saying that the Geonosian Warriors dont stand well, but my Geonosian stands better than any AOTC figure I have, except for Luminara.
    2: Have you had problems with your Saga figures' lightsaber pegs breaking? Unfortunately, I have. I dropped my Nikto figure accidentally and the peg snapped right off. Im glad I have so many blue sabers...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

My Shaak Ti's lightsaber peg broke too.
    Where did you get lots of lightsabers?
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Jonna
    Try the Target special accessory packs when they come out. Nikto refuses to hold his saber (He should have a talk with QLD). Alot of the figures have trouble standing when the slightest change in air pressure happens. I have a few of the figures standing on a shelf in my den and when I shut the front door they sometimes fall over. Like Nikto, Koon, Geonosian and forget about Jango FB.

Well Jonna that is a great idea...

...unfortunately I live in Canada, nowhere near a Target.

But thanks anyways.
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Originally posted by billfremore
    My Shaak Ti's lightsaber peg broke too.
    Where did you get lots of lightsabers?
    Some from the Naboo underwater accessory set, some from old figures that I dont use as much, my cousin used to collect and he gave me one or two, etc. I dont have any idea where some of them came from.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I figure I'll just wait until Shakk Ti's go on sale for 2 bucks at TRU

Lots of Jedi pegwarmers at TRU here...
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Kit Fisto gets my number one "horrible pose/awful to stand up" award, followed by Plo Koon and Count Dooku (pose is ok, but his cape is too heavy for him). I have those 3 figs all standing on Commtech chips.

Oh yeah, and about the sabres, I haven't had any problems with the little tips breaking....

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

I haven't really been having trouble standing any figure except for the Geonosian Warrior, but that usually gets knocked over accidently and I have to fiddle with it to get it stand up again with no problems. The key thing is balance, you have to use the features of the figure to balance the weight out like I did with the Geonosian Warrior. I posistioned it's legs and then put the wings back to balance it out.
    The metal lightsabers can screw up the balance on some figures but that's because they're heavier than the plastic arms (more or less) so you gotta just work with balancing the weight out.

I haven't had any trouble with breaking lightsabers, mostly because when a figure falls it's not one with a lightsaber and I keep them near the back of the desk so they can't fall very far.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I had trouble with a few but you have to fiddle with them and balance out the accessories.

Count Dooko - I have to use both lightsabers and hang his cape to his right side.
    Geonosian Warrior - He kinda has to lean back on his wings.
    Jango (Final Battle) He has to be leand back and shooting his flame up at an angle.
    Mace(Geonosian Rescue) His gimp arm has to be straight.

That's about it. When I usually get them posed, they don't give me anymore trouble. (Knock on wood. Better not. They might fall.)
    "Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."

tuan we won;t stand up.
    neither will my deluxe jango.
    kit fisto's saber thing broke the day i bought it but i glued it back right away and its been fine ever since
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D