Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For those wondering what happened....

As you can see I am temporarily not Moderating for this forum. I will continue as Mod for the POTJ forum but due to my BUSY schedule and season at work cannot devote the time to moderating this (SAGA) forum as it should be. If you have any concerns regarding posts in this forum relay them to Dargol, JediCole , Sir Steve, or JediTricks. I should be back in mid Sept to continue co-modding for this forum. Just want to make sure everyone knows that I didn't bail out on them or that this was a disciplinary thing.
    Move along, move along

I await your return my friend!! But don't forget us now.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

We'll all miss you Jedi Master Sal, that new Dar' Argol guy is pretty scary. He's pretty fun to stalk around the forums though. Just make sure that with your limited time, you still pop in every so often and say hello.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    We'll all miss you Jedi Master Sal, that new Dar' Argol guy is pretty scary. He's pretty fun to stalk around the forums though.
    I am not scary. I'm a nice guy, freaky looking and a good sense of humor an . . . . . . . . . . wait! You ARE stalking me!!!!!

No, this is scary!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me1.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	2244  
    Last edited by Dar' Argol; 06-13-2002 at 04:35 PM.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

You're right, that is scary. You kinda look a little bit like Qui-Gon Jinn And of course I'm stalking you, I told you I want one of every figure or the secret comes out. Or you get Sir Steve to give us a chat room again.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

You know, I hate when I don't close my HTML tags and don't even notice it.

What secret?? You know Nothing about that night!!

You just will not give up about that chat room will you??

Oh, and to keep this thread on track, if you have any problems(not you JarJar, you have enough) then send me a PM and I will take care of it ASAP!

Good Luck Sal and be cool. Don't be a stranger on these boards.

Thanks for being such a big help Sal and we'll be sad to see you go... all the way to the POTJ section!

Seriously though, thanks for all your help.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I not dead ya know.

Hey, I'm not dyin' here. Just taking a temporary leave from the SAGA forum. I'll be back in three months. But I still moderate the POTJ forum. Just don't post as often for now.
    Move along, move along

Ok everybody, Sal's wake services will be at 10 o'clock next Sunday... (sorry sal, couldn't resist! )
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.