Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bespin Wave

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!

Bespin Wave

Anyone find the Bespin wave here in Canada yet? I'm especially looking for Bespin Luke and Bespin Vader. I could care less about Jango or Mace.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

I caved in and bought them on the net on 23 April. (just Vader and Luke) These are two figs I just couldn't wait for. I'm afraid we probably won't see them here, TRU in Saint John has a MASSIVE amount of the firt 2 waves of AOTC, so much so that a lot of them have been taken off the shelves. Walmart may offer some hope but I doubt it.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I doubt well see them in Canada since hasbro still hates us. Well get the first wave in waves and waves and thats it. They dont seem to mind that US stuff sits in bins everywhere in TRU. Ohwell

I think Walmart is the best hope. Their stocking system keeps as much stock on the shelves as possible, limiting how much they have "in the back". If you see a Walmart get low, keep going there for a bit, and you'll see very new stuff come in. Good luck, Im dying for those 2 figures as well (especially that freakin' wicked bloody variant Luke!!!!! Has that been changed for good? Are there any of those still making it to retail??) and have my folks keeping their eyes peeled in Ontario (my only hope!).
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

they'll have them at comic book shops like silver snail..keep the faith!!..what's so special about the bespin luke and vader???.....

Bespin Luke and Bespin Vadar as well as the Final Battle Jango and Genosian Rescue Mace will hit stores on June 7th. (from what i was told)

Lets keep our canadian fingers crossed.
    "Necessity is the mother of invention" - MGS2

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Originally posted by FETT
    they'll have them at comic book shops like silver snail..keep the faith!!..what's so special about the bespin luke and vader???.....
    Well...for a classic trilogy collector like me...their special! I've been waiting for these guys for a couple of months now and I was hoping to find them when the AOTC stuff came out, but have been unable to. Thanks for the heads up Sir Fanboy!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Darkross,

np always a pleasure to help a fellow Candian collector.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that by June 20th (again from what i was told) everything should be out.
    This includes Chewie, Han, Palpatine and the rest of the gang. Not sure if there all apart of the same wave but keep your eyes peeled by June 20th.
    "Necessity is the mother of invention" - MGS2

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

Head in the cloud(city)

Got the Bespin Vader in a trade(quite cool, especially the 'cloud city walkway pieces). Can't wait for that bloody Luke(pun intended)! The Mace Windu doesn't impress me. As far as I'm concerned, it's no better than the deluxe one. Cheesy poses with limited articulation. Sneak preview Mace and EP 1 Mace are still the best IMO. Final Jango is ok.
    If anyone is in the Hamilton area and can't wait, Bountyhunter Toys has the Endor Soldier wave(Massif, Qui Gon, Orn Fre Taa). A little pricey $15, but it may save a lot of hunting. I'm just waiting for Hasbro Canada to pull the plug. Hope the new figure supply lasts longer than EP 1 stuff did.
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

the palpatine and the mace are already out at silver snail as well, so no need to wait until june 20th for those...so was the deluxe anakin with genoshan warrior...gotta agree on the vader, it is pretty cool and it even has a force effect!!..ok it's magnet, but still pretty cool......i think the bespin might also be coming out next week, but don't quote me on that.....