Thread: no BC news?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

no BC news?

doesn't seem to be much happening in here latley, outside of the ontario folks.
    so how bout us BC guys and gals? any neat finds latley?
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Lubing up the probe - it's business time.
    Yes, there's news up north. The news is not good. If you've read my *****-fest posts about nothing coming up here (Rupert) then pass on the rest of this one. The news is this: on May 18 when Zellers started the sale on epII figs we got 2 boxes. There are none left. There are no more coming, according to the stock guy. Absolutely amazingly stupid. Oh well, online shopping and AGAIN being a burden on friends to finish my collection for me are the standard for living in this crapnest. Sorry to gripe, I hope someone can post some GOOD news from BC here soon.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Bespin Wave found in vancouver TRU

Bespin wave is available at TRU W. Broadway Vancouver...quite a bit of each figure there...the fewest being Jango Fett FB.

I have to let you guys know that I live on the island in Courtenay, and our walmart has been keeping up with the new waves. I just got the entire bespin wave. I went back today to get doubles of Chewie and Vader but they were snatched up. I can guarantee you that they will be getting more. Im trying to keep their numbers up so they will get more. I dont want to ruina good thing, gotta keep their tills ringing with star wars toys.

still only seeing yoda and dooku and stuff. no sign of the chewie and han and what not.
    how do you like that chewie?
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

The Chewie is the best figure of the lot. Looks like they did a great job on him this time, atually looks like Chewie. My second favorite would be Vader. I dont like his hand but its still a nice figure. Bespin Luke looks kinda shoddy and the Anakin pilot sucks in my mind. He looks like agarbage bag wearing freak.