Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking how many times have you seen it so far?

i have seen it 4 times (once more for a memeroy refreser tomorrow ) this will be an iteresting "poll."

let me know...
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

a mere 3 times and i didn't find the royal guards until the 3rd viewing.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Twice in the theater (once too many, IMO,) and various viewings from "other sources." I really got burned out from this movie after the second viewing though.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

More than 6 and less than 8.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

3 times. twice in the united states and 1 here in my country philippines. im gonna see it again after i saw the tv spot critic commercial. its almost a month now and theyre still playing it in theaters here in the philippines. unlike spiderman, it only lasted for 3 weeks.

I saw Episode 1 four times (each in a different month) and I want to beat that with AOTC. So, I've seen it three times and I am going to see it again today. I will see it at least once more as well to beat my record.

STiin
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

6 times, and hoping to catch it at least twice more before it leaves the theatres.

Twice,
    once in a god awful cinema where the surround sound rain on kamino sounded like crisp bag rustling.
    And once in a digital cinema to make up for first time.
    Wish I'd done the digital first the seismic charge sound shook the whole room
    Planet Lunt...It is unavoidable........It Is Your Destiny.

2 times in the cinema and various scenes (like yoda/dooku fight etc.) several times on the pc (from a pal whose father went to russia for business trip)

4 times, only once was at a digital screening. Probably going again tonight.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK