To whoever deleted my post

** I am an immature person who cannot control his potty mouth and had to have this post deleted **

Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Wow, such childish language. You don't like you posts deleted, well expect this one to be any minute. This is a family website, and kids read these boards.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Re: To whoever deleted my post

Originally posted by DarthKenobi
    You are a *expletive removed*

I may not be the *expletive removed* geek that you are by lurking or hosting a *expletive removed* star wars site but dammit, I had a *expletive removed* question and an idea that had no right to be taken off of the board by YOU. You may not like my opinion, but that gives you no right to delete my post. I may not like your *expletive removed* site but thought I might contribute for the sake of conversation.

If you don't like other's opinions then don't host or moderate a site. *expletive removed*

If my post was moved then I am sorry. If not, then go to Heell
    O boy thats all the web needs one more Internet Gangsta PC Thug talking trash. wise up junior no one is intimadated

And the sad part is, all that stuff is likely going to get him suspended for 2 days at least... all because his post was merged by one of the admin team into a thread that already was covering this discussion.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

What's also sad is the disregard for the sticky, Watch for Merged Threads

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"

Re: Re: To whoever deleted my post

Originally posted by BillyJAck

O boy thats all the web needs one more Internet Gangsta PC Thug talking trash. wise up junior no one is intimadated
    I was totally intimidated. I was afraid he was going to ask his mom to drive him all the way out here to Iowa to threaten us in pers....no I wasn't.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Apology accepted Captain N.......uhum....... DarthKenobi.

Thread closed.
    Last edited by Jedi Clint; 06-14-2002 at 12:13 PM.
    ubi mel ibi apes