Thread: alpha b

Smile alpha b

jeddah,

i still don't know if you wuz being cute when you had inquired (rather incredulously i might add) as to the existance of an alpha b.

(click the smiley to the left)

let me know if i need to be on the lookout for one of these fer you.

as i had stated before, the alpha b is a bit boring, but (this go's fer you to mr. touch), if needed, i will try and track one down
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Many Thanks GSJ for the link and offer. I'm kinda all toyed-out at the mo' with my studio vocals booth un-useable with the US-bound toys staked up there and the massive amounts of goodies coming to me from you, swaffy, VT and JT, I think I'll give this a miss for the time being.

As I think I said earlier, I am winding down collecting; having joined the R2 builders club last Yule, I am trying to channel my money into the stuff I need to make/buy for my 1st 1:1 R2. I have 3 CNC'd Aluminium R2 domes on the way soon with a resin R5 head aswell, and so my collection is now moving into a more eclectic mix; I will buy up 3 of the new HasB-wings, and keep on with the POTJ... but as for the rest, I think I'm nearly up to speed on the backlist. BTW, don't think for a moment that I won't be scoring UK-side stuff for you guys; we're still looking for those latter mm sets.

And speaking of MMs, the only thing I can think if that would really get me back into collecting the way I was with Galoob would be a rerelease of all the ST mms.

jeddah

Or a special collector set exclusive to StarTrek's website with new ships plus 10 of the hardest to get ships from the last run. It would be a great way to promote the new series and movie next year.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Talking

GSJ and Jeddah--http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums.../Pit_Droid.gif

I have an extra B-Wing alpha for you if you so need it. I know Jeddah mentioned that he is suffering from toy burnout (a common disease that all of us collectors suffer from time-to-time)but if you change your mind let me know. Perhaps we can arrange a trade.

Also excuse this message if it contains images in weird locations. I am experimenting.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.