Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is Yoda a hard figure to find or what?

I can't believe how many times this figure has ended up slipping through my fingers. On two separate occasions i've found it and didn't have any form of cash on me, and came back later only to find it gone.

Anyway this seems to be an extremely hard figure to find. I've been checking Walmart repetedely for it, and this week they did get a new shipment of the latest wave in, but unfortunately no Yoda's in it.

Anyone know if this is gonna be shipped in a more appropriate amount in future cases? Any suggestions or help will be most appreciated, thanks

Yeah, it's hard to find right now. I've only ever seen one in a store, in Target a few weeks ago. A kid was holding onto it for dear life. I gave up looking and bought my Yoda from KBtoys.com (this is before they were out of stock)

I'd give it a while, keep looking, and have patiance. It will turn up.

Otherwise, I think the lunatics on Ebay might have lowered their prices a little when they realized no one wants to pay $10-15 for Yoda. Might be worth a look, although personally I think it's more fun to find it in the store.

Hmm...here's a thought, too. If you find one again, take it to the counter and ask the employee if they can hold it for you. Some stores won't- I don't think Target will hold "collectable merchandice" but some stores will. Then you can come back and get it.

I think it was about a week or two after 4/23, when me and some friends were cruising through KB. I laid my eyes on their SW pegs and there was at least twelve Yodas stairing back at me. I was broke at the current moment, so I begged my friend to front me the cash. I kept saying, "Dude this fig is gonna be gone SO fast! Please just give me eight bucks, I'll pay ya' back!" Well, to end this story, Yoda is now flaunting his saber next to my Mr. Orange fig and he's never looked happier. Happy hunting!
    "Flanders was a zombie?"

-Homer Simpson

Dar' Argol is a good guy to trade with!!!

PS

I haven't seen one in any store since.
    "Flanders was a zombie?"

-Homer Simpson

Dar' Argol is a good guy to trade with!!!

Unhappy Terrible figure to grab!

On 4/23 when everything hit the stores I went to look for figures walked out with everything except Yoda couldn't find it. Looked for weeks and still couldn't find one. Then I look around and found out why I could not found one. Apparently they made a big mistake at the factory and had one heck of a variation from the others. Yoda was missing TM behind its lightsaber. I finally found one and of course it was not this variation. So I am guessing you might have to wait until the next wave of Yoda's hit the store, but don't quit looking for him.
    When you reach 900 years old, look as good you will not.

[color=red]Come check out [url]www.coruscantonline.com[/url][/color]

I have run across many in my searches for other figures.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

He's not warming the pegs, for sure, but I've seen him quite a bit on toy runs. You just have to hit the stores at the right time. I think he's easier to find right now than say, Bespin Luke or Vader (at least in my area).

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

I saw a bunch of Yodas in San Diego last week. It was at KB Toys. It seems like every one of the KB's is getting stuff in later than the other retailers, so you might want to look there.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

His availability is nowhere near as sparce as Dooku, but he still takes some work to locate. For the weeks prior to the film, but after 4/23 he was much easier to locate.

Using the force I predicted Yodas being hard to find and made him my first purchase.

Not really, I just had to have his sabre so I bought him first
    over here in england he is everywhere.
    Planet Lunt...It is unavoidable........It Is Your Destiny.