Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Close Encounters of the Third Kind II
    Contact
    Starship Troopers
    Erin Brockovich where she gets on another type of case.

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Those first 5 are on my list too, though I still haven't had a chance to see LOTR yet.
    You poor, poor man. Why haven't you seen it yet? It's great.

Originally posted by icatch9
    Jaws 5 (or any well done Killer Shark Movie, maybe that book "MEG" about the prehistoric shark that is still alive.
    Actually Icatch, this book was originally meant to be made into a film but it's currently in development limbo.
    the book was kinda cheesy, almost like it was written to be a movie.
    hmmm...

I would love to see the opening scene in that book as a movie, that would be amazing.

But please, no more Jaws movies.
    I loved the first one, even the second one was pretty good, the third one wasn't bad (I saw it originally in the theater in 3-D).
    But that fourth piece of crap that came out? Please never make me watch that crap again!

The first is still the best and it's been a steep downhill slide since.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Originally posted by 187-Maul
    and please no Sleepy Hollow 2 the movie had a good ending and shoulnd't have a sequel, just let Burton make another Horror movie in the same style but don't call it Sleepy Hollow 2
    That's what I was getting at. Except I'd like to see the characters return as well! I thought that movie was the perfect set-up for an out of left feld franchise.

Originally posted by Darth Shifty
    I've heard that Tarantino was supposed to be doing a Pulp Fiction/Reservoir Dogs prequel with Vincent (John Travolta) and Vic (Michael Madsen's Mr. Blonde character) called the Vega Brothers.
    Thanks, I'd forgotten about that one! I was hoping Tarantino would do that one next instead of Kill Bill. Of course the more I hear about that movie, the more I'm dying to see it! I'm also really anxious to see how Tarantino's proposed WWII movie would turn out!
    If the guy could only harness some of the energy he has for talking we'd probably have seen a lot of this stuff already!

Dare I agree with EP's choice of The Last Boyscout 2? I've always loved the first one and had been hoping for a sequel for a looong time! Has it been too long though?

I also forgot about Starship Troopers 2! I had always thought that they had planned for a sequel, but I'm still waiting!

I must admit that even though I pretty much have nothing but disdain for the Friday the 13th series (aside from the first two, and I still have to be in the mood for them), and even though I only find the Nightmare on Elm Street series to be slightly amusing, I am actually looking forward to seeing Freddy vs. Jason.

debt of honor / executive orders

(tom clancy)
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Im really pepped about the possibilities of another Indiana Jones. Im going as spoiler free as possible for that one.
    I know the LOTR movies are done, but I still can't wait to SEE them. Wow, did Fellowship blow me away. Wicked.
    MATRIX MATRIX MATRIX!!!! Soon to be coming, apparently the last 2 are being filmed together and will drop less than a year apart? Can that be true??
    Any more Marvel Comics stuff that's in the same vein as X-Men and Spider-Man. I can't wait to see HULK next year, and Ive even turned the corner on Daredevil after seeing Jennifer Garner as Elektra. Like, whoa.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by SWAFMAN
    debt of honor / executive orders

(tom clancy)

I wonder how they're going to make Ben Affleck POTUS.

Don't forget Cardinal of the Kremlin. Or (snicker) Red Storm Rising, which I saw with a new cover touting it as a Jack Ryan novel the other day in the book store. THAT raised my eyebrows. Did he go back and write Ryan into the novel or is the publishing company shamelessly lying to sell more copies?

I'd really like to see them adapt Without Remorse, the John Clark novel. But who would get to play him? Leiv Shreiber or Willem Dafoe?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Ghostbusters 3, 4, maybe you could even say 5 since there were 2 authentic cartoon sequels.

Originally posted by master jedi
    *referring to JT not seeing LOTR yet*

You poor, poor man. Why haven't you seen it yet? It's great.
    Bad timing, I wanted to see it on the big screen, but I was too busy when it came out to see it then. When it appeared at the Cinerama dome recently, I missed it by one day! If it makes it to DVD before I find a screen suitable to play it, I guess I'll just watch it on DVD, but I'd prefer to see it in the theaters.

Of course, this is the same guy who STILL hasn't seen Harry Potter yet.

I know a film I'd still like to see a sequel to:
    - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the Eighth Dimension - man, that movie deserves such a good sequel.

Others:
    - Big Trouble in Little China
    - Hudson Hawk (yeah, I know I'm the only one )
    - Maverick

I think Last Boyscout 2 would be too late simply because the characters would have to change with the times so much, but I'd buy a ticket to find out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.