Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Aliens vs. Predator, Predator 3, and Alien 5. Nuff said.

I can't wait till Batman Beyond the real-action movie comes out. I would also like to see them do a Twister sequel but I heard that was scratched. I would like them to do another Captain America in which I have heard rumors about.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Episode VII, Episode VIII, and Episode IX.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Innerspace was a clever idea for a movie that kind of set up a sequel at the end that never panned out.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Better Off Dead and One Crazy Summer

Not necessarily a sequel of either, I'd just like to see another John Cusack-Savage Steve Holland movie.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

What MC said!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Evil Dead 4
    Spawn 2
    Spiderman
    X-men
    Undercover Brother 2
    Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy( Havn't been made yet, but would be awsome)
    I wish a Jay and S.Bob movie but that won't happen
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Also in the "Haven't been made yet, but would be awesome" dept.

The Chronicles of Narnia. They are working on The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Naturally, it would be nice to see all seven. And a pox on whatever publishing buffoon decided to renumber the entire series chronologically.

The Xanth books. The pun-tastic world of Xanth come to life? Awesome.

The St. Germaine novels. The GOOD vampire series. (Why is that Anne Rice tripe getting made into movies and this excellent series sits languishing on shelves?) Not only are these excellent vampire books, they are hyper accurate history books as well, since St Germaine has been a vampire since before the Egyptian era and Yarbro does exhaustive research into whatever era she sets the book in. Whether it's Nero's Rome or 17th century Paris. 12th century China or Russia before the start of WWII, these books are meticulous in their recreation of history, with a 3000+ year old vampire thrown in.

The Ender books. I read somewhere they had been toying with casting Jake Lloyd as Ender. Whether that's true or not, these are definitely worth making. Especially Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow. They could film them simultaneously, since the stories cross over so much.

Bone. Live action with CGI Bone, Phoney, and Smiley Bone. I heard Jeff Smith pulled the plug on a fully animated one when the studios tried to take it too far from his original vision (Britney Spears songs were involved). Good for him. But I still want to see this on the big screen. Far too many people are missing out on this wonderful adventure. "Stupid, stupid rat creatures!"
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Oh man, Clooney would have been nearly PERFECT in that role!!! And the Clooney/Kevin Kline relationship probably would have been spot on for James West/Artimus Gordon; what is wrong with Warner Brothers?!? Will Smith was good in MIB, and Barry Sonnenfeld made both films, but that isn't a good reason to cast him as West. I wonder is WB pulled Clooney from WWW because of his poor showing in Batman & Robin (which wasn't his fault really, just more bad WB decisions). What a waste.
    Agreed on all points. Strange ain't it?

Originally posted by scruffziller
    Another Highlander I heard is being made and hope it does.
    I was so very disappointed with the last couple of Highlander sequels. I think I'd rather wait and see the original re-made with an eye towards a reborn franchise (meaning, that I'm hoping someone will come along and retell the story so as to make more sense sequentially!).

I would hope to see "inbetweequel" productions of the SW universe done either animation or CGI.
    I too have often thought this would be a great idea. Call me crazy, but I think it could also give other creators a great shot at playing aroung in Uncle George's universe. The kind of shot I think we all want to see Lucas allow!

Plus maybe spin offs and/or of more movie/episodes ofDBZ.
    Not being a Dragonball fan (tried to watch it once, I honestly tried to give it a shot, but all I saw was two odd looking characters screaming at each other with speed lines flying all about for a good five or ten minutes straight! It gave me a headache.) I really don't care to see anymore DBZ stuff, but...TO EACH HIS OWN! I wish you luck scruffziller!