Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If you were given the chance...

If you were given the chance of having a free case full of 1 particular Saga toy, which would you pick?
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

That's easy, Jorg Sacul's. So I could keep one, and share the rest of the case with the people here that weren't able to get one.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Such a noble Gungan.

I'd probably do the same, since there're more than 11 hungry mouths to feed here....
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

if everyone else is going to pick Jorg Sacul, i will pick either Han or Chewie and share with all of you guys.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Do they HAVE to be Saga figures?

How about a case full of Zuckuss!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    Do they HAVE to be Saga figures?

How about a case full of Zuckuss!
    Yeah..I'd get a case of Aunt Berus!

But to answer your question,I'd like to have a case of Jorgs.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I'd pick the Sacul figure, too. But there would be a strict verification procedures. If you have one, you don't get another. If you're going to sell it, you don't get one. If you lie about not having one, that's okay b/c you're not getting one. I think candidates homes/businesses would be checked. Their location at the time of C2 and polygraph tests.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Padme Arena or Ani Outland Peasant Disguise.
    Whichever one is more HTF at the time.

Originally posted by Caesar
    Padme Arena or Ani Outland Peasant Disguise.
    Whichever one is more HTF at the time.
    You scare me sometimes, Caesar. Want a case of Malakili's, too?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Obviously Sacul is #1 but #2 for me would be a case of the Bloody Stump Luke. It's a legitimate variant and will be sought after for some time IMO.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”